Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

The Release Date for the Space Jams is November 28th. The Black/Infrared VI will release on December 26.

Are you for real? Don't frickin play wit me man, cause they could be either comin out on November 27th or December 24th, now here you sayin they comeout on the 28th of November. Who said they was comin out on the 28th of November other than just you? And who said the Black/Infrared VI will release on theday after Christmas?

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

I dont get why people are dropping 300 on these, when you can get the 01s for near the same price.
Co-sign. People need to be more patient

Originally Posted by jordanize84

The Release Date for the Space Jams is November 28th. The Black/Infrared VI will release on December 26.

Are you for real? Don't frickin play wit me man, cause they could be either comin out on November 27th or December 24th, now here you sayin they come out on the 28th of November. Who said they was comin out on the 28th of November other than just you? And who said the Black/Infrared VI will release on the day after Christmas?
Relax bud.. I was speaking with the manager at nike town here in Chicago and she said that Jordan releases will only drop on Saturday. She alsoconfirmed for a FACT that the SJ's will release in November and the Infrareds in late December. Dates ALWAYS change for JB on huge releases but these 2 illdefinitely drop late in these months.

Are you for real? Don't frickin play wit me man, cause they could be either comin out on November 27th or December 24th, now here you sayin they come out on the 28th of November. Who said they was comin out on the 28th of November other than just you? And who said the Black/Infrared VI will release on the day after Christmas?
Relax bud.. I was speaking with the manager at nike town here in Chicago and she said that Jordan releases will only drop on Saturday. She also confirmed for a FACT that the SJ's will release in November and the Infrareds in late December. Dates ALWAYS change for JB on huge releases but these 2 ill definitely drop late in these months.

shes wrong. all JB releases arent on Saturdays (example - XX3s last black friday) These are either coming Black Friday, or xmas eve.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Relax bud.. I was speaking with the manager at nike town here in Chicago and she said that Jordan releases will only drop on Saturday. She also confirmed for a FACT that the SJ's will release in November and the Infrareds in late December. Dates ALWAYS change for JB on huge releases but these 2 ill definitely drop late in these months.

shes wrong. all JB releases arent on Saturdays (example - XX3s last black friday) These are either coming Black Friday, or xmas eve.

Even on Wednesdays back in the day

Originally Posted by Respect Is 23

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Even on Wednesdays back in the day
i think the whole christmas eve release date was put out there to throw people off

You guys ever wonder though. So much anticipation and all, but wouldn't PYS or shoetrends carry these as well. I mean we all know that EB will get themalong with all the other local joints...

Yea, I was skeptical about the day of the week thing but I know for a FACT that each will release in the month I mentioned. I have word from 2 sources thatdon't know each other telling me the same thing. Space Jams - November / Infrareds - December

Originally Posted by optimusp517

You guys ever wonder though. So much anticipation and all, but wouldn't PYS or shoetrends carry these as well. I mean we all know that EB will get them along with all the other local joints...
thats true PYS always gets shoes early i'd expect them to have them by now

I kinda hope they release on schooldays now, just so I can get a chance to feel what it was like back in the JB golden days to skip and go pick up new Js andcome back to school rockin em

then again, thats probably not a decidedly "good" idea

Alot of other sites say November 27th so GottaBdaShoes you right idk why every keeps asking what the release date is, go check some other sites and do yaresearch instead of asking and asking what it is not like it matters where still months away

Jordans do release on other days other than Saturdays that would stupid on jb part to release a show the day after christmas the point of releasing a productaround Christmas is to have it under peoples tree

damn these space jams are
pimp.gif
but these are my top XI of all time

1.Cool Greys
2.Space Jams
3.Concords
4.Columbias
5.Breds
thats my list and i love it post some of your list

I know that the Spacejams are releasing Black Friday.

And I don't doubt that the Black/Red VI's will drop in late December. JB has been moving a lot of release dates up lately, trying to drop a lot moreretros back to back. Not a bad thing for me... I want those 6's asap anyway.

i have a feeling these will be a GR or worst case limited GR.. for the simple fact that many stores already have received early shipments 4 months early.. andthat means they wonave been producing this particular shoe for at least half of year. and everyone wonders why the shoes are sold as is... YELLOW lol

I still have a feeling that these will drop similar to the Black Friday XX3's from last year. I hope not, cause only 1 store in my area got them and I hadto wait in line for 2 hours
mad.gif
Met some cool sneaker heads though
pimp.gif

Yea, I was skeptical about the day of the week thing but I know for a FACT that each will release in the month I mentioned. I have word from 2 sources that don't know each other telling me the same thing. Space Jams - November / Infrareds - December
Fam Are You Sure? Cause I was Told "Jams" comeout the 24th of December, with the White/Red XII's coming out the week before that.Flu Games coming out of Black Friday, and the Rising Sun's coming out 24th of October...hmmmm Not going to lie I would greatly prefer it yourway. Hopefullythings did get moved up. Dammit JB stop Moving these dates around!!!!!!
eyes.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if JB tricks us and releases the flu games in november and the infrareds in decemeber with the SJ's releasing at an unknowndate. However, the relese dates stand at SJ's - November and Infrareds - December.

im not worried bout the release date til it gets closer to the time, we are still months away. our comments and concerns wont change, it. whatever the date is,we will wait for it and once they drop, every1 will have em

Once again, the release date calendar says these drop on DECEMBER 23RD....With the wht/red 12s 4 days before on the 19th, this is an updated sheet. THE VI willrelease the 2nd weekend of january.

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

I still have a feeling that these will drop similar to the Black Friday XX3's from last year. I hope not, cause only 1 store in my area got them and I had to wait in line for 2 hours
mad.gif
Met some cool sneaker heads though
pimp.gif
Sucks for you because the black friday XX3s can still be found in NYC.

My List of Favorite XI's :

1. Cool Greys
2. White/Columbia low top
3. Space Jam
4. Concords
5. Columbia
6.White/Red low top
7. Breds

EVERYONE FORGETS HOW DOPE THE COLUMBIA AND WHITE/RED LOWTOPS ARE !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom