Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jmoney45

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

i think he means those
20rputl.jpg

not my pic
Sorry if this has been asked in this thread before. But are these joints going to be retroed?

joaq, i don't think those are releasing. but the snake/reptile skin is gonna release next year.

^^^ if those dates are accurate ( dates change, not unusual) then someone dropped the ball . i will believe it when i see it.

This is going to be one of the worst releases ever, with them being listed as a quickstrike chances of picking up a pair at retail will be impossible. Look atthe Penny 2 atlantics, they sold out immediately and now sellers are asking $100 over retail and people are paying it. The Penny 2 Atlantic is nowhere in therealm of the Jordan XI, all I can assume is resale will probably be around $350 for these which really sucks!

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by psypha

My local store here gets them a few days early and they Have all the hype limited shoes(basically all js). They're telling me the third week of November. I love this store because they callme whenver the shipment comes in(usually 3-4 days before RD) for they're new releases. I know retail stores aren't supposed to sell em early but they do and I'm happy fo that. So I'm gonna be rocking my jams before and on Thanksgiving day. Can't wait.
How are you gonna wear a shoe in November that gets released in December?

because release date is black Friday which is the day after thanksgiving. 11/27/09 to be exact. You can even buy them now if you want to for $300+. December was the initial release date.
Nope.

10/10/09
130690-163 AJ XII
"Rising Sun"

11/27/09
130690-065 AJ XII
"Flu Game"

12/19/09
130690-110 AJ XII
Wht/Blk/Var Red

12/24/09
378037-041 AJ XI
"Space Jam"

Where'd you get the release dates from?

Originally Posted by wolfybezurky

random as hell but I was watching mtv jams when i got home from work yesterday and that hella fresh song peaches and cream by 112 was on and all the fellas were rocking those baby blue lows in their synced dance routine.. Then they showed another video by them and they were all wearing the concords.. anyyyyway...... so the spacejams......

the video where they are wearing the concords is in the video It's Over Now, I think thats what its called. Their soles were icey too...Can't wait forthese spacejams to come out too.

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Originally Posted by shychinoboy

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

shychinoboy wrote:

anyone having problems w/ marqueesole? i ordered on 7/30 and still no tracking # or shoes!! i emailed them twice already and NO response. if i don't get
a response by the end of the week i'm going to file a dispute with paypal.
They probably ran out and refunded u ur money check your bank account
highly doubt they ran out. they even restocked a week after i ordered. checked my paypal account and money hasn't been refunded.

Just ordered this month from marquee and in 2 weeks got them without hassle....
after a few weeks and 4 emails with no response, i filed a dispute with paypal last night and told marquee i would just like my money back. checkmy email this morning and they send me a tracking #..just unbelievable..shady ppl there. never doing business w/ them again.

and it wasn't just me..my buddy ordered the same night and is in the same boat..no email response yet and no tracking #..

My local store here gets them a few days early and they Have all the hype limited shoes(basically all js). They're telling me the third week of November. I love this store because they callme whenver the shipment comes in(usually 3-4 days before RD) for they're new releases. I know retail stores aren't supposed to sell em early but they do and I'm happy fo that. So I'm gonna be rocking my jams before and on Thanksgiving day. Can't wait.
How are you gonna wear a shoe in November that gets released in December?

because release date is black Friday which is the day after thanksgiving. 11/27/09 to be exact. You can even buy them now if you want to for $300+. December was the initial release date.
Nope.

10/10/09
130690-163 AJ XII
"Rising Sun"

11/27/09
130690-065 AJ XII
"Flu Game"

12/19/09
130690-110 AJ XII
Wht/Blk/Var Red

12/24/09
378037-041 AJ XI
"Space Jam"

what's your source? I thought that was the initial release day and then they were moved to November 27th. My local store even tells me that they are sureto get em in the third week of November. They usually are right on point with the RDs. Hey I might be wron and I wouldn't be surprised. But even so if theydo come out on December 24th my local store will still get em 3-4 days early.

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by jmoney45

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

i think he means those

not my pic
Sorry if this has been asked in this thread before. But are these joints going to be retroed?

joaq, i don't think those are releasing. but the snake/reptile skin is gonna release next year.
Thanks for the heads up, Ryan! I gotta have me one of those!

lmao but to answer him most likely yes there will be a long line maybe started 3-4 days before RD but depends where you live and if those are columbia lows iwould definitly drop the columbia mids from my list for the lows those are just
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by jordanize84

The Release Date for the Space Jams is November 28th. The Black/Infrared VI will release on December 26.

Are you for real? Don't frickin play wit me man, cause they could be either comin out on November 27th or December 24th, now here you sayin they come out on the 28th of November. Who said they was comin out on the 28th of November other than just you? And who said the Black/Infrared VI will release on the day after Christmas?
Relax bud.. I was speaking with the manager at nike town here in Chicago and she said that Jordan releases will only drop on Saturday. She also confirmed for a FACT that the SJ's will release in November and the Infrareds in late December. Dates ALWAYS change for JB on huge releases but these 2 ill definitely drop late in these months.

shes wrong. all JB releases arent on Saturdays (example - XX3s last black friday) These are either coming Black Friday, or xmas eve.
I was just thinking that....XX3s sure did drop on black Friday...

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by jordanize84

The Release Date for the Space Jams is November 28th. The Black/Infrared VI will release on December 26.

Are you for real? Don't frickin play wit me man, cause they could be either comin out on November 27th or December 24th, now here you sayin they come out on the 28th of November. Who said they was comin out on the 28th of November other than just you? And who said the Black/Infrared VI will release on the day after Christmas?
Relax bud.. I was speaking with the manager at nike town here in Chicago and she said that Jordan releases will only drop on Saturday. She also confirmed for a FACT that the SJ's will release in November and the Infrareds in late December. Dates ALWAYS change for JB on huge releases but these 2 ill definitely drop late in these months.

shes wrong. all JB releases arent on Saturdays (example - XX3s last black friday) These are either coming Black Friday, or xmas eve.
I was just thinking that....XX3s sure did drop on black Friday...
I myself work for Finish-line, and I saw myself that these will drop on Christmas Eve....I don't know where this whole Infrared VI hype iscoming from but that's deff not anywhere in the line-up for the rest of the year. I mean you can either trust someones friend who knows someone whosupposedly knows some or you can go straight to the source. Sounds simple to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom