Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they they are far from my favorite because they are the most popular XIs that i see people rocking

i think he means those
20rputl.jpg

not my pic

random as hell but I was watching mtv jams when i got home from work yesterday and that hella fresh song peaches and cream by 112 was on and all the fellaswere rocking those baby blue lows in their synced dance routine.. Then they showed another video by them and they were all wearing the concords..anyyyyway...... so the spacejams......

I was able to get 1 pair in 01, not going to make the same mistake this time. Getting AT LEAST 3 if I can.

hypebeast^^ yeaaaa them joints are PIFF those are what i was talking about. And i forgot about the Zens and Citrus and all the snakeskins that came out......iwould have to do my list all over again lol but i dont feel like it but the citrus and snakeskins are atop my favorites

a shop owner told me that the number on these are going to be something like the Grape V

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

i think he means those
20rputl.jpg

not my pic

eek.gif
best XIs PERIOD.

pissed i will never have them that icy condition...no way in hell im buyin someones yellowed pair
mad.gif

My local store here gets them a few days early and they Have all the hype limited shoes(basically all js). They're telling me the third week of November. Ilove this store because they callme whenver the shipment comes in(usually 3-4 days before RD) for they're new releases. I know retail stores aren'tsupposed to sell em early but they do and I'm happy fo that. So I'm gonna be rocking my jams before and on Thanksgiving day. Can't wait.

Idk if I should get these. I stopped buying hightops because i started wearing straight leg jeans and I dont really like when the jeans sit on the wholeshoe... Then again I can wear em with a pair of bball shorts or cargos.

Man this threads gonna have like 300 pages by the time the release date comes, its gains like 2 pages a day 3 on a good day

I bet 40 it will pass the true blues in number of pages, any takers?
laugh.gif

^^ definetley. I remember how the 11/12 cdp thread jumped up like crazy the week before release, especially right at midnight.

This thread should get deleted like the 1st of the month of the release lol. I decided to read up on this whole post when it was at 70 pages to find out what Iwanted instead of just asking, now I feel like I gotta check it everyday to keep up LOL

Originally Posted by psypha

My local store here gets them a few days early and they Have all the hype limited shoes(basically all js). They're telling me the third week of November. I love this store because they callme whenver the shipment comes in(usually 3-4 days before RD) for they're new releases. I know retail stores aren't supposed to sell em early but they do and I'm happy fo that. So I'm gonna be rocking my jams before and on Thanksgiving day. Can't wait.
How are you gonna wear a shoe in November that gets released in December?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by BallinB

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

I dont get why people are dropping 300 on these, when you can get the 01s for near the same price.
cuz da 01' is yellow and thats wack.
True, but not all. Ive seen some on ebay that look perfect and there is even some in the buy and sell lounge that havent yellowed

Originally Posted by abernja

My local store here gets them a few days early and they Have all the hype limited shoes(basically all js). They're telling me the third week of November. I love this store because they callme whenver the shipment comes in(usually 3-4 days before RD) for they're new releases. I know retail stores aren't supposed to sell em early but they do and I'm happy fo that. So I'm gonna be rocking my jams before and on Thanksgiving day. Can't wait.

because release date is black Friday which is the day after thanksgiving. 11/27/09 to be exact. You can even buy them now if you want to for $300+. Decemberwas the initial release date.

yeah i also feel like these are going to release in november... that december thingy ... i dnt buy... tryna make it a qs release n #!% while these shoes arealready selling with the box and everything.. and we in August.. cme on!!!!

Originally Posted by abernja

because release date is black Friday which is the day after thanksgiving. 11/27/09 to be exact. You can even buy them now if you want to for $300+. December was the initial release date.
Nope.

10/10/09
130690-163 AJ XII
"Rising Sun"

11/27/09
130690-065 AJ XII
"Flu Game"

12/19/09
130690-110 AJ XII
Wht/Blk/Var Red

12/24/09
378037-041 AJ XI
"Space Jam"

probs a bit early to ask but does anyone know if they will drop in aus... and sorry if this has been already asked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom