Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i just being picky or is the shape horribly off.
This issue has me on the fence with these.

Retro 2001

Re-retro 2009

pics from Kixclusive

these are 100% better then the cdp.. my feet dont hurt or nothin and i got the same size (my real size).. they are way softer and better in any form.. thx!

RD 11/27/09 aka BLACK FRIDAY people. It's not december 19, 23, or 24. IT'S CONFIRMED. I just talked to MJ HIMSELF. HAHA

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

Retro 2001

Re-retro 2009

pics from Kixclusive

a retro/re-retro will never be the same as it's old counterpart either by shape, quality, and/or color, so honestly why dont u ppl get that seriously?

ill buy 2 pairs just because ive never had the XIs.

but this shape is really bad. but there good and its an icey sole.

i see hell on the RD. word to what i saw in 2001.

Retro 2001

Re-retro 2009

pics from Kixclusive
truth is shape is off but you don't know if both shoes in the pic are the same size so this isn't real accurate but in the 2009 pl looksshinier idk thats my opinion

Originally Posted by solejordan

Retro 2001

Re-retro 2009

pics from Kixclusive

a retro/re-retro will never be the same as it's old counterpart either by shape, quality, and/or color, so honestly why dont u ppl get that seriously?

get ur panies out of a bunch.
Nobody is debating all the Bla bla bla bla, that ur saying.
I was simply making an observation in the diference in shape and questioning if it's really that off.

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

Retro 2001

Re-retro 2009

pics from Kixclusive
truth is shape is off but you don't know if both shoes in the pic are the same size so this isn't real accurate but in the 2009 pl looks shinier idk thats my opinion

That's the kind of response i was looking for.
that's a good observation.
I didn't think about that.

^never were in a bunch sir, u said

"Am i just being picky or is the shape horribly off.
This issue has me on the fence with these."

thus me making my statement, take it for wat it is.

i do get wat ur sayin but it's not like JB will miraciously have the shape as close to the retros from 01 as possible when they have the CDP mold at theirdisposal

Space Jam XI Release - 12/24/09

Mens
378037-041

Grade School
378038-041

PreSchool
378039-041

Infant
378040-041

Crib Bootie
378049-041

Take it for what its worth. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But if I'm right.......well I told you so.

^Damn right on Christmas Eve
smh.gif
mad.gif
..Hope it's not true!

The shape is just like the CDP..I'm thinking quality will be too
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

^Damn right on Christmas Eve
smh.gif
mad.gif
..Hope it's not true!

The shape is just like the CDP..I'm thinking quality will be too
tired.gif

No sir, quality is on point...Air - Randy hooked it up and they are not any thing like the CDP

I doubt these got the "quality" everyone is talking about. I'm really glad that I was lucky enough to get some 01's and I won't have toput up with the nonsense that's going to take place on the 24th.

i know there going to be nothing like the retros from 01 but ill still pick up 3 pairs and if they do drop in toddlers ill pick up 1 for mini me

Originally Posted by abernja

Mens
378037-041

Grade School
378038-041

PreSchool
378039-041

Infant
378040-041

Crib Bootie
378049-041

Take it for what its worth. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But if I'm right.......well I told you so.

well that looks like a GR then or at least limited GR
pimp.gif
... no imnot a hypebeast i just want to be able to cop kicks without a hassle... i dont care if its limited or not... if i like the kix then im going to cop

space jams did not release in 2001 they came out in dec.2000 the bred xi's came out dec. 2001, i seen alot of people talking about 01 space jams on hereand in their 09 space jam videos, i guess people get the two mixed up

i am sorry but i am going to have to pay over retail because christmas eve is meant to be with your family same thing for if they were to drop afterthanksgiven meant to be with fam, not outside a store in the cold with the crazy crowd thats going to be out for this release.

with that said, it may make these shoes easier to get on release day, so many people out of town with the fam and not sleeping over at a store like a loser (nooffense to the campers)

Mens
378037-041

Grade School
378038-041

PreSchool
378039-041

Infant
378040-041

Crib Bootie
378049-041

same $%^& happened last year with CDP 11/12, and two weeks before they decide to push the release up. regardless if they drop in novemeber orDecember, minimum 3 pairs.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by psypha

My local store here gets them a few days early and they Have all the hype limited shoes(basically all js). They're telling me the third week of November. I love this store because they callme whenver the shipment comes in(usually 3-4 days before RD) for they're new releases. I know retail stores aren't supposed to sell em early but they do and I'm happy fo that. So I'm gonna be rocking my jams before and on Thanksgiving day. Can't wait.
How are you gonna wear a shoe in November that gets released in December?

because release date is black Friday which is the day after thanksgiving. 11/27/09 to be exact. You can even buy them now if you want to for $300+. December was the initial release date.
Nope.

10/10/09
130690-163 AJ XII
"Rising Sun"

11/27/09
130690-065 AJ XII
"Flu Game"

12/19/09
130690-110 AJ XII
Wht/Blk/Var Red

12/24/09
378037-041 AJ XI
"Space Jam"

what's your source? I thought that was the initial release day and then they were moved to November 27th. My local store even tells me that they are sure to get em in the third week of November. They usually are right on point with the RDs. Hey I might be wron and I wouldn't be surprised. But even so if they do come out on December 24th my local store will still get em 3-4 days early
it's the exact same sheet my homie showed me in finishline here in TX. he received that sheet about 72 hours ago and the dates seem to bedeadlocked but could change in a few months.

RD 11/27/09 aka BLACK FRIDAY people. It's not december 19, 23, or 24. IT'S CONFIRMED. I just talked to MJ HIMSELF. HAHA

Really? No, come on man you talked to Mike himself? Comeon man you talked to MJ himself and he said them Space Jams are dropping on Black Friday! Don'tplay me man, is it serious?

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

i am sorry but i am going to have to pay over retail because christmas eve is meant to be with your family same thing for if they were to drop after thanksgiven meant to be with fam, not outside a store in the cold with the crazy crowd thats going to be out for this release.
EXACTLY why i went ahead and dropped the xtra money because I'm going to be visiting home in the N.O. for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. Itsbad enough that only a hand full of stores get releases such as these down there and I for dang sure don't wanna be wastin' my time campn when my wholepoint for going home in the first place is to be with my fam...heck I only get to see 'em once or twice a year anyway...

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Really? No, come on man you talked to Mike himself? Comeon man you talked to MJ himself and he said them Space Jams are dropping on Black Friday! Don't play me man, is it serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom