Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm in Omaha, Nebraska our state tax is like 7 or 8% so like when I get Spizikes (the SJ retail price) they come up to like $193 . . . .

My CDPs locally were like $336 or $340 with tax....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Yeah I'm in Omaha, Nebraska our state tax is like 7 or 8% so like when I get Spizikes (the SJ retail price) they come up to like $193 . . . .

frown.gif

8.25% here in TX. How in the blue hell is New Hampshire tax free?

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

frown.gif

Man IDK . . . Iowa has one tax-free day for bacc to school every year but I'm always too broke when it rolls around.... IMO any tax over 5% isexcessive.... but I live in a severely red (read: conservative) state and we get bled dry for every little thing.... I can only assume the great state of Texasis similar
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

frown.gif

Man IDK . . . Iowa has one tax-free day for bacc to school every year but I'm always too broke when it rolls around.... IMO any tax over 5% is excessive.... but I live in a severely red (read: conservative) state and we get bled dry for every little thing.... I can only assume the great state of Texas is similar
ohwell.gif

You assumed correct. We have a tax free weekend that fortunately just passed. Shoes over one hundred dollars are taxed so it doesn't help atall. The chaos isn't either.

Hey anyone that say's they are a little to big or whatever, I usually wear a 11.5-12, but go with 12 to have a little extra room for those "forcefield" things you can get from footlocker to keep from creasing, which i think would be especially key for these as the whole toe box is patent leather..I have them on my black/royal penny 2s and ive worn them as a beater pair for the last year and they serioulsy have like not one crease.. these things aremagic and you can't really feel them after a wear or two because they mold to your foot and shoe.. just wanted to give you fellas a heads up

my boy said up in jersey theres no tax on shoes... sounded crazy but hes there once a month n is always coppin somethin

and for my forces, i got the Shoe Tree, it does wonders but is uncomfortable as a mf sometimes

Originally Posted by skep

my boy said up in jersey theres no tax on shoes... sounded crazy but hes there once a month n is always coppin somethin

and for my forces, i got the Shoe Tree, it does wonders but is uncomfortable as a mf sometimes
i got that too, my true blues still look DS and it helps with Is but havent used it in the DMP I because theyre too small for it
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

Originally Posted by JorPun662

To the folks who have copped these already from Marqueesole and other outlets, how's the sizing, do they run true to size or do we go a half size up?
Ok guys, so I wore(still wearing) my Jams today and I hate to admit this, but they are NOT as comfortable as I initially stated. Though they are by far better than the CDP XIs in overall quality, I still have a slight issue with the pinky toe rub. I purchased my true size which is an 8.5 and it fits true to size but after wearing them for a few hours, my pinky feels slight discomfort. Now, the sole cushioning/inserts and everything is on point. Whereas when I attempted to wear my CDP XIs, I literally had to stop what I was doing, go home and change my sneakers. So, at this point I would have to say its a judgement call. Wait until release date, try them on if possible and judge for yourselves...just wanted to give you guys some honest info.

I had the same problem with some size 10.5 CDP XI's. I tried wearing them to ball in twice and they ruined my pinky toes on both feet, to the point whereit took almost half a year for them to heal. It's werid too cause I have a pair of size 10 CDP XII's that fit perfect. I got a few pairs of size 11 CDPXI's and the problem was solved. I'm gonna do the same with the Space Jam's.

Originally Posted by wolfybezurky

Hey anyone that say's they are a little to big or whatever, I usually wear a 11.5-12, but go with 12 to have a little extra room for those "force field" things you can get from footlocker to keep from creasing, which i think would be especially key for these as the whole toe box is patent leather.. I have them on my black/royal penny 2s and ive worn them as a beater pair for the last year and they serioulsy have like not one crease.. these things are magic and you can't really feel them after a wear or two because they mold to your foot and shoe.. just wanted to give you fellas a heads up

so those force field things really do work man??? if so i would put some on my old luv xx3 asap...and one for the jams.

hey guys i had a question and i hope someone can answer it. i have 2 pairs of DS spacejams from 2000 or 2001 ( too lazy to get up and check :smile: ) but i wanedto know with these new 2009 spacejams coming out, will this depreciate the value of my old retro spacejams? i mean the value of retro true blue 3 went down,the new and old 3's cost about the same. i spent about $400 for each pair so it would really suck if the price does come down....

^^^ I think they will down for a little but once the hype on these passes they will go right back up

Sig check, whats a BREAD? lol

this thread keeps on going and going and going...looking forward to own one too
smile.gif

just waiting for the release day..

Originally Posted by bighit101

hey guys i had a question and i hope someone can answer it. i have 2 pairs of DS spacejams from 2000 or 2001 ( too lazy to get up and check :smile: ) but i waned to know with these new 2009 spacejams coming out, will this depreciate the value of my old retro spacejams? i mean the value of retro true blue 3 went down, the new and old 3's cost about the same. i spent about $400 for each pair so it would really suck if the price does come down....

buy your sneakers to wear, not for value worth. plus better to buy the 2009 version because the soles of of the 2001 might crack

I've seen kixclusive selling em. They seem to have a fsr but ain't shipping till late sept.

just copped a pair of vnds 01 black/red and they're reminding me of the problem i think had with my ogs: they're wearing a blister into my heal. isthis a common problem with XI's?

Originally Posted by eltouha

just copped a pair of vnds 01 black/red and they're reminding me of the problem i think had with my ogs: they're wearing a blister into my heal. is this a common problem with XI's?

Negative. I broke mine out today and they were super comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom