Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tuffest sneaker of o9 but coppin early for 250 becuz there is no way imma get to the mall in time to cop and whts the reel relase date

The mail-man dropped me these in this morning........ SJXI from promo!! They look good to me in-person.
tongue.gif

FYI, simple statistics....

marquee $339.99 + $30 ship
vmv $279.99 + $32 ship
rmk $249.99 +30 ship (only sz8, 8.5 available)
promo $289.99 free-ship

Originally Posted by orbubu

vmv $279.99 + $32 ship
promo $289.99 free-ship

Hey could you answer my PM
smile.gif

vmv $279.99 + $32 ship
promo $289.99 free-ship

Hey buddy, No one has given a positive answer to this yet. Sizing wise are they same fitment as the CDP which in sense you have to go half a sz up or are theytrue to size like all the other sneakers that you might have?

Oh man pulled the trigger on them from promo-shoes sz 11. I'll give the final verdict on it once I get them and tell EVERYONE the sizing of the shoescompared to CDP. I never had pinky toe issue at all so I have no clue what people are talking about....

that's is what i heard from prev. NTer.... "I bought a bunch of pairs of vmv and it said they were ready to ship and now they said 2 weeks. Badbusiness..."
Check out the prev. post of TB3. You'll find out what they (vmv) did.
wink.gif

The mail-man dropped me these in this morning........ SJXI from promo!! They look good to me in-person.
tongue.gif
yeah.. those are dope.. I cant wait til mine come in the mail (man I hate waiting!).. no picture of the box tho?

Bros, they (promo) only come with normal jordan box.
But be honest, people is wearing shoes not wearing the box, rite?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by PurePlayaz

For those of you who ordered from Marquee how long did it take?

I ordered 2 pairs on August 2nd and I received them 2 days ago. Pretty much took them a month.
grin.gif

^^Nice pics. Someone asked about VMVinc or whatever. Me and a few others (NJstress, RayRay3000, and some others) had problems getting the TB 3's. A few gotrefunds. I sent over 10 emails with no response, and then went to go through the steps of a dispute then I received email with tracking, and the tracking tookforever etc etc. I finally received the shoes, but I highly highly doubt id do business with them again..idk. Anyways hopefully everyone getting early has goodpairs to rock..

^^ Truth. Do not go through VmVinc... PM me if you want the details but long story short, you are purchasing shoes they do not even have yet and will lie toyou until they actually find them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom