Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

Originally Posted by bighit101

hey guys i had a question and i hope someone can answer it. i have 2 pairs of DS spacejams from 2000 or 2001 ( too lazy to get up and check :smile: ) but i waned to know with these new 2009 spacejams coming out, will this depreciate the value of my old retro spacejams? i mean the value of retro true blue 3 went down, the new and old 3's cost about the same. i spent about $400 for each pair so it would really suck if the price does come down....

better to buy the 2009 version because the soles of of the 2001 might crack
sick.gif

Originally Posted by wolfybezurky

Hey anyone that say's they are a little to big or whatever, I usually wear a 11.5-12, but go with 12 to have a little extra room for those "force field" things you can get from footlocker to keep from creasing, which i think would be especially key for these as the whole toe box is patent leather.. I have them on my black/royal penny 2s and ive worn them as a beater pair for the last year and they serioulsy have like not one crease.. these things are magic and you can't really feel them after a wear or two because they mold to your foot and shoe.. just wanted to give you fellas a heads up

force fields are not nesscessary, I doubt you will have to worry about the spacejams creasing and penny 2s dont crease either

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by eltouha

just copped a pair of vnds 01 black/red and they're reminding me of the problem i think had with my ogs: they're wearing a blister into my heel. is this a common problem with XI's?

Negative. I broke mine out today and they were super comfortable.
the air soles feel great. i'm talking about the fabric on the inside back of the shoe, it rubs the back of my heel. i vaguely remember havingthe same problem with the original release. don't remember how i fixed it though.

hey guys i had a question and i hope someone can answer it. i have 2 pairs of DS spacejams from 2000 or 2001 ( too lazy to get up and check :smile: ) but i waned to know with these new 2009 spacejams coming out, will this depreciate the value of my old retro spacejams? i mean the value of retro true blue 3 went down, the new and old 3's cost about the same. i spent about $400 for each pair so it would really suck if the price does come down....

buy your sneakers to wear, not for value worth. plus better to buy the 2009 version because the soles of of the 2001 might crack

I've never heard of XI's having sole cracking problems, unless you're referring to the carbon fiber plate. Separating would be something else toworry about though.

Hi all, we've got the Space Jam in size US 8 - 12 with original special jordan XI box and shoe tree, thanks!

just copped a pair of vnds 01 black/red and they're reminding me of the problem i think had with my ogs: they're wearing a blister into my heel. is this a common problem with XI's?

Negative. I broke mine out today and they were super comfortable.
the air soles feel great. i'm talking about the fabric on the inside back of the shoe, it rubs the back of my heel. i vaguely remember having the same problem with the original release. don't remember how i fixed it though.

I was in elementary when I got the OG's and I ran those into the ground, but my '01 black/reds didn't give me any trouble yesterday. I wore Jordanquarter socks though, so I guess that's the difference. But there was no feeling hinting that there would be problems if I decide to wear no-show socks.

i live in mass and shoes are tax free even clothes and new hampshire is tax free. i go there all the time when i buy something that cost big money its worth ityou save some money on tax

Is Nike not making a size 11.5 for the Spacejams? Neither Marqueesole nor Kixclusive has size 11.5, so I'm wondering if Nike cancelled that size altogetherfor this release. I hope not.

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Yeah I'm in Omaha, Nebraska our state tax is like 7 or 8% so like when I get Spizikes (the SJ retail price) they come up to like $193 . . . .

My CDPs locally were like $336 or $340 with tax....
frown.gif

8.25% here in TX. How in the blue hell is New Hampshire tax free?

Man IDK . . . Iowa has one tax-free day for bacc to school every year but I'm always too broke when it rolls around.... IMO any tax over 5% is excessive.... but I live in a severely red (read: conservative) state and we get bled dry for every little thing.... I can only assume the great state of Texas is similar
ohwell.gif

You assumed correct. We have a tax free weekend that fortunately just passed. Shoes over one hundred dollars are taxed so it doesn't help at all. The chaos isn't either.
I'm located in Dallas, TX and its flippn rediculous! but I'm used to it. Heck, back home in New Orleans the tax was 9% (even higher thanTX). So, taxes always eat my %@* up whenever I purchase kicks.

Originally Posted by Hyalite

Is Nike not making a size 11.5 for the Spacejams? Neither Marqueesole nor Kixclusive has size 11.5, so I'm wondering if Nike cancelled that size altogether for this release. I hope not.
i have yet to see a sz 11.5 for sale also, been have the money waiting to cop for the longest time
mad.gif

buy your sneakers to wear, not for value worth. plus better to buy the 2009 version because the soles of of the 2001 might crack
laugh.gif
never heard of crackin in XIs, you mean seperating? thatcan be fixed anyway, not a terrible problem usually

and to everybody whining about taxes, chill because in Denmark tax is 180%, yes 180% on virtually everything, thats whya bare-bones civic is $80,000 and a mustang gt is $150,000
taxes in america, are not all that bad
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

laugh.gif
never heard of crackin in XIs, you mean seperating? that can be fixed anyway, not a terrible problem usually

and to everybody whining about taxes, chill because in Denmark tax is 180%, yes 180% on virtually everything, thats why a bare-bones civic is $80,000 and a mustang gt is $150,000
pimp.gif

damn thats like almost paying double retail

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

laugh.gif
never heard of crackin in XIs, you mean seperating? that can be fixed anyway, not a terrible problem usually

and to everybody whining about taxes, chill because in Denmark tax is 180%, yes 180% on virtually everything, thats why a bare-bones civic is $80,000 and a mustang gt is $150,000
pimp.gif

damn thats like almost paying double retail
triple.

Is Nike not making a size 11.5 for the Spacejams? Neither Marqueesole nor Kixclusive has size 11.5, so I'm wondering if Nike cancelled that size altogether for this release. I hope not.
There are.. i will have that when i get my sizes in..

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Is Nike not making a size 11.5 for the Spacejams? Neither Marqueesole nor Kixclusive has size 11.5, so I'm wondering if Nike cancelled that size altogether
for this release. I hope not.
There are.. i will have that when i get my sizes in..

How much will you be selling them for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom