Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never really was a fan of the SJs cause i dont do all black shoes but theyre startin to grow on me

Nice pics but they arent retro they are original
smile.gif
lol, just makin a correction

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

smile.gif

Theyaren't retro? You mean the 00 were the first pairs? I thought they made some in 96/97.

Those are some GREAT comparison pics, props.

I don't think I'll EVER be able to accept the patent cut on the recent retro XI's. It really is pathetic.

I told myself if SpaceJams or Concords ever retroed, I would buy atleast 3 pairs.

And now I don't play on even getting one pair of SJs.

Overpriced, and still can't get the shape or patent cut right.

I respect JB's hustle, I just wont contribute to it.

The soles look the same as the clear bottoms on the Varsity Purple Foamposite 1's... Would be nice to cop 2 pairs but I'll be happy with one
wink.gif

Every body hates on the new shape of the shoe. They are only correcting the mistakes from the old shoe. We are just in love with the old style. I believe theleather won't bend out of shape like the OG version and what not. The sole won't darken as quickly...ect.

Finally, a decent picture contribution on the 111th page. Those 09's look more and more horrendous - they look like banana boats. The back spandex tabprotrudes too far. And the worst part - I know that everyone likes to look down and admire the 11's, but when I do, I admire the JUMPMAN JAM thatstares right back at me.

HWBurnz wrote:

I don't think I'll EVER be able to accept the patent cut on the recent retro XI's. It really is pathetic.

I told myself if SpaceJams or Concords ever retroed, I would buy atleast 3 pairs.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

smile.gif

Theyaren't retro? You mean the 00 were the first pairs? I thought they made some in 96/97.
Yeah the space jam CW came out in 00 for the first time, the other colors originally came out in 96, so technically the ones coming out this yearare the retro

nice pics optimusp517
whats your psn id, so i can play online with you on the best system out there, THE PS3 BABY!
mine is Gotti_G10 add me when u get time, anyone on here with a ps3 add me.

optimusp517 wrote:

JordanHead21 wrote:

smile.gif

Yeah the space jam CW came out in 00 for the first time, the other colors originally came out in 96, so technically the ones coming out this year are the retro

OH WOW! I never knew. Thought there was a pair before the 00 set.

Agreed
Originally Posted by blco02

HWBurnz wrote:

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Ok here's my speel *spelling*

Finally got the them in the mail today from work. Would've been yesterday if it weren't holiday. So far they fit much better than the CDP. Still a little snug, but I'm fine with them, questioning whether a sz 11.5 would make any major differences at all. My true to size is 11 for all Js. Had them on my feet now for a good 30 min or so already "standing". It doesn't feel like cardboard like the CDP, but they aren't as comfy as the retros of course, but like sneakgeekz said it is what is it. That's JB quality for you. The laces are just as thick as the retro pair. Leather feels great on the back and not like hard cardboard like the CDP. Mesh is pretty good, not stiff as well. Now if I wear thicker socks I'm sure I might have some issues cause my feet are "WIDE" so it hurts on that bone right on the corner after the pinky toe. Overall I think you could probably be fine with true to size with thin socks and half a sz up with thicker socks. I don't know the nature of how the patent leather work so if it'll stretch out later or not I won't be able to tell you. I just slipped my feet into a pair of retro and it's much more comfortable and softer when your feet slips in. Either way I'm happy with my retro. Later this week we'll find out how it handles on the court.

Pics will be up later tonight, might possibly be working on a video of the shoes for youtube as well.
wait wait wait...you gonna ball in them??? oooh bless your heart! SOMEONE UNDERSTAND WHAT BASKETBALL SHOES ARE FOR!!!

lol.. people complain about everything. Shape blah balh balh.. I remember a year or two ago there was petition to bring back the space jams.. and now that weget it people complain about shape or watever.. I guess its human nature, we never want what we can have. More for me i guess.

lmao the soes look exactly the same on his feet...dudes just be lookiing for something they dont like
but gone cop anyway hahaha

the differences are NOT dat serious 2 pass on these IMO...i need these along with the white/red 12s!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom