Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by notoriusWES

lmao the soes look exactly the same on his feet...dudes just be lookiing for something they dont like
but gone cop anyway hahaha

Seriously, once they're on the feet you can't realy say much. Other than your feet talking back to you saying they're not as comfortable as theoriginals.

here are some pic's via kenlu

look at the patent leather cut
eek.gif
..... might snag a pair

img0377h.jpg

img0378zy.jpg

img0374p.jpg

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

lol.. people complain about everything. Shape blah balh balh.. I remember a year or two ago there was petition to bring back the space jams.. and now that we get it people complain about shape or watever.. I guess its human nature, we never want what we can have. More for me i guess.

man, tell me about it.. this is becoming quite female-esk.. its not that big a deal.. and imo.. I like the way that they're cut, they look closer to the OG11's cut..

HWBurnz wrote:

I don't think I'll EVER be able to accept the patent cut on the recent retro XI's. It really is pathetic.

I told myself if SpaceJams or Concords ever retroed, I would buy atleast 3 pairs.

And now I don't play on even getting one pair of SJs.

Overpriced, and still can't get the shape or patent cut right.

Are you reading what you've written? You'll really never be able to accept the ever so slightly different patent cut?
roll.gif

IsTaYsTuNiNyA wrote:

man, tell me about it.. this is becoming quite female-esk.. its not that big a deal.. and imo.. I like the way that they're cut, they look closer to the OG 11's cut..
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

man, tell me about it.. this is becoming quite female-esk.. its not that big a deal.. and imo.. I like the way that they're cut, they look closer to the OG 11's cut..

wtd88x.gif

indifferent.gif

OK I have tried to keep up with this thread but man its crazy...so is release date set for day after turkey day or day after xmas?

Has it been confirmed? I remember this was unclear a few threads back...or at least the last time I checked.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

wtd88x.gif

indifferent.gif
ahhh.. here yu guys go with this shinanigans. I mean the 96 OG cuts.
tired.gif

wtd88x.gif

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif

DOUBLE FAIL YOUNGSTER.

Some of you need to admit your age before you post.

OG's:
air-jordan-11-og-concords.jpg

Spacejam 09:
air-jordan-11-xi-retro-space-jam-packaging-3.jpg

laugh.gif
@ these fake looking XI's....sorry to everyone spending their $200on this crap. Doesn't seem justifying...

Originally Posted by Anita Millyin

OG's:
air-jordan-11-og-concords.jpg

Spacejam 09:
air-jordan-11-xi-retro-space-jam-packaging-3.jpg

laugh.gif
@ these fake looking XI's....sorry to everyone spending their $200 on this crap. Doesn't seem justifying...

EXACTLY WHAT IV'E BEEN SAYING TO ALL THESE FOOL SPENDING $500 ON 2 PAIRS OF THESE WHEN THEY COULD HAVE 2 PAIR OF OG SPACEJAMS FOR THE SAME PRICE.......YEAHDUMMIES OG SPACEJAMS CAME OUT IN 00' THEY NEVER DROPPED BEFORE THEN SO LIKE I SAID OG SPACEJAMS WAY BETTER THEN THESE DAMN NEAR FAKE 09'S

that has nothing to do with ANYTHING. but they IMO they look bulky like the OGs do.
tired.gif
but whatever floats your boat.. if you dont like em.. why continue to post? dont cop, and keep it pushin..
roll.gif
@ the time on your hands..

I like the leaner cut on the 09's. they look clean and more sporty imo. but thats just it, IMO.. same as everyone else in here and anywhere else. its anOPINION! so no need to appologize to those that are buying these. I personally like them, so i'm getting them. you don't like them, so don't buythem and hate if you choose to.

wtd88x.gif

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif

DOUBLE FAIL YOUNGSTER.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh man.

Am i the only one who thinks OG 11 shape is ugly as hell?
i prefer the retros from 01 better.that pic u posted even shows it more.
(sits back and waits for the U FAILED post)
lmao

Originally Posted by gottig10

Am i the only one who thinks OG 11 shape is ugly as hell?
i prefer the retros from 01 better.that pic u posted even shows it more.
(sits back and waits for the U FAILED post)
lmao
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Not even gonna comment.

Also, how the hell does JB lose the molding of the 2006 DMP XI's??? It wasn't that long ago.
They got it right, and then they give us a banana shaped shoe? What the hell is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom