Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been outta the loop for a minute on JB since they nose diving real hard...nevertheless im looking to get these before RD but in the special packaging in a size9...anyone know any sites selling them like this that still have this size available? Thanks in advance!

looking at/wearing (gasp!) my DMP 11 right now, and the PL cut on my size 10 is pretty chunky compared to the pics up there from vmvinc.com or whatever...didnt get or want CDP 11 (Bulls colorways STILL in '09
tired.gif
) so Ican't weigh in there. '00 Space Jams are at home....

so I guess my two cents is the DMP mold looks a lot more on point with the '96 Concords... and I know my Space Jams are impeccable so IDK....i'm stilllooking forward to getting these on RD....don't have a lot of time to deconstruct and criticize all these releases quality wise

We all know the quality is on a continous spiral downward after 2005 at the LATEST so why are we still so disappointed, but still buying ? ? ?

I'm glad the Space Jams are retroing, or re-retroing or whatever the case, that means I can keep my '00 Space Jams as close to DS as possible

smokin.gif

Everyone on this board is TOOO damn picky I swear

OMG OMG they arent exactly the same as before... that makes them whack

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by gottig10

Am i the only one who thinks OG 11 shape is ugly as hell?
i prefer the retros from 01 better.that pic u posted even shows it more.
(sits back and waits for the U FAILED post)
lmao
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Not even gonna comment.

Also, how the hell does JB lose the molding of the 2006 DMP XI's??? It wasn't that long ago.
They got it right, and then they give us a banana shaped shoe? What the hell is going on?
You cant shame OG shoes on niketalk...they will never except YOUR OPINION lmao

Originally Posted by Anita Millyin

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

man, tell me about it.. this is becoming quite female-esk.. its not that big a deal.. and imo.. I like the way that they're cut, they look closer to the OG 11's cut..

wtd88x.gif

indifferent.gif
ahhh.. here yu guys go with this shinanigans. I mean the 96 OG cuts.
tired.gif

laugh.gif

DOUBLE FAIL YOUNGSTER.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh man.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ill wait till release date to cop. But, the patent n the shape is just a big down!

Some of you need to admit your age before you post.

OG's:
air-jordan-11-og-concords.jpg

Spacejam 09:
air-jordan-11-xi-retro-space-jam-packaging-3.jpg

laugh.gif
@ these fake looking XI's....sorry to everyone spending their $200 on this crap. Doesn't seem justifying...

just won me a pair of og spacejams for like $82 shipped...YEAHHHHHH....the soles are doodoo brown but hopefully seaglow would work

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by gottig10

Am i the only one who thinks OG 11 shape is ugly as hell?
i prefer the retros from 01 better.that pic u posted even shows it more.
(sits back and waits for the U FAILED post)
lmao
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Not even gonna comment.

Also, how the hell does JB lose the molding of the 2006 DMP XI's??? It wasn't that long ago.
They got it right, and then they give us a banana shaped shoe? What the hell is going on?

basically. i swear this place and ISS made me hate "nike air"
sick.gif
@ the way dudes slob over that *@!$

Originally Posted by blco02

OG's:

Spacejam 09:

laugh.gif
@ these fake looking XI's....sorry to everyone spending their $200 on this crap. Doesn't seem justifying...
Yea, sure beats spendin a lot of time to find a pair of the 1st retros and droppin $400+ for em aey?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by orbubu

The mail-man dropped me these in this morning........ SJXI from promo!! They look good to me in-person.
tongue.gif

The patent leather cut on these are perfect, but some NT'ers pairs are deformed, someone should break down which pairs where purchased from where, and compare.....
Godda--!! This picture just might make me buy these. IDK yet.
eek.gif
Those do look nearly perfect. I hope mine look like those.

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by orbubu

The mail-man dropped me these in this morning........ SJXI from promo!! They look good to me in-person.
tongue.gif

The patent leather cut on these are perfect, but some NT'ers pairs are deformed, someone should break down which pairs where purchased from where, and compare.....
Godda--!! This picture just might make me buy these. IDK yet.
eek.gif
Those do look nearly perfect. I hope mine look like those.

pimp.gif
Very nice...What is Promo?... Do they have more if its a store?

can we get less arguing and more pix please?

the hi-def pix of the soles on these are way too smooth. the soles on these look the most clear out of any XI released. more than OG, retro, and dmp.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

basically. i swear this place and ISS made me hate "nike air"
sick.gif
@ the way dudes slob over that *@!$

I don't give a crap about having "Nike Air", all I really care about, is the quality and likeness of a previous OG or Retro.

Originally Posted by blco02

OG's:

Spacejam 09:

laugh.gif
@ these fake looking XI's....sorry to everyone spending their $200
on this crap. Doesn't seem justifying...

not surprised..ur THE biggest whiner on here

Space Jams are supposed pushed a week early to 11/21 -Jordan 9 Power Blue in June -Jordan 2 Hi "OG" white/red/blk in May. This comes a 100% trueSource that NT, more specifically Certain People here in Jordan Forum called Ducktales on SMH.... He no longer posts here, atleast not in this forum

Take this info or Leave it

.. Nuff Said

I posted this elsewhere here however since alot of you guys have been living here in the XI thread, haha, I figured I should post this here aswell...

^
No disrespect to you, but are you that thirsty for Niketalk e-recognition?

I've tried not to comment, but you've been on this same 1997 WCW Raven "What about me? What about Raven" steez everytime I read a post fromyou lately!

laugh.gif

If you said it, you said it. Done deal. Thanks for the info.

The followers will come.

.... And not by force.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Space Jams are supposed pushed a week early to 11/21 -Jordan 9 Power Blue in June -Jordan 2 Hi "OG" white/red/blk in May. This comes a 100% true Source that NT, more specifically Certain People here in Jordan Forum called Ducktales on SMH.... He no longer posts here, atleast not in this forum

Take this info or Leave it

.. Nuff Said

I posted this elsewhere here however since alot of you guys have been living here in the XI thread, haha, I figured I should post this here aswell...

BabyJ??

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
No disrespect to you, but are you that thirsty for Niketalk e-recognition?

I've tried not to comment, but you've been on this same 1997 WCW Raven "What about me? What about Raven" steez everytime I read a post from you lately!

laugh.gif

If you said it, you said it. Done deal. Thanks for the info.

The followers will come.

.... And not by force.
No I'm not looking for "recognition" from NT. Could care less about NT on that level I'm just posting this as a favor to someonewho asked me spread this info out as much as possible, Sorry I don't mean to come across like that, if I have my bad I'm just get tired of being calleda lair all the time but when someone else says it must be true lol
laugh.gif
, butit is what it is. would you prefer I didn't post this? Fine I'll post much less often to make people happy if thats what you want
wink.gif
And No I most certainly am not BabyJ, to those who have been asking, thatsabsurd to even think that. I wish, realtalk I'm not in his league I'll be the first to admit that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom