Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please lock if necessary just thought I would share these new released pictures...

New Picture's via VMVINC

2dwf4og.jpg

a3ozdt.jpg

9px5j9.jpg

23k8zkp.jpg

2dka8gz.jpg

2popbvl.jpg

sx2buq.jpg

They are trying to distract us from crappy quality with the nice box trying to make us feel like its worth the 175 LOL. These joints still look fake SMH

So let me get this straight. Theyre charging me an extra $50 for that box??? JB plays their costumers for suckers!

Yea lol your paying 50 for the box ..

But honestly why wouldnt you have space jam stiched like before and have both jumpmans to the right ?
Yea there going for an og look on soles but come on it all has to be og or its simply trash!

^ They never had "Space Jam" stitched on there. The "OG's" or 2000retro had "Jumpman Jam." Actually, HayStack already mentioned it a couple posts before you . . .

Wow the tounge says jumpman jordan and not jumpman jam.

^LMAO ...
But im not thinking of copping ..
What i am gonna do is buy a piss yellowed pair throw on my i.e 08 retro soles on them and ill be good with some ice!

you guys bug with all the talk about quality. is this how you wanna be when jesus comes back?

These are nice but now I see why they are $175 that box is nice but I'm still tryin 2 see if I wanna cop don't kno wat my pockets gon look like inNovember cuz $175 is a lil steep JB

What kind of company focus on the box instead of the most important part, the sneaker.

smh.gif

You're really foolish if you buy these.

/rant

This is an insult to someone like me.

They try to make you feel special by opening a box like this, until you actually hold the product in your hand.
smh.gif

Someone in the R&D department of JB really needs to wake up.

dam i bet if anyone buys it from air randy or marqueesole or anyone else now.. they wont get the box!

I just saw the pics of the box and shoe trees,
eek.gif
The box is the best in a loooong time from JB, and the shoe trees appear to be a nice material, the wholeset up looks pretty solid. Definately validates the hike in price, but I still think 175 is steep. Wont stop me from copping though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

What kind of company focus on the box instead of the most important part, the sneaker.

smh.gif

You're really foolish if you buy these.

/rant
How is someone foolish if they buy these shoes? I know I'm buying them but that makes me foolish?
laugh.gif

i remember way back there was this topic talking about if we would rather pay less for the quality jb gives us now or pay more and get higher gradematerials. Well i think someone from JB read that topic but they forgot to make a quality shoe and are going to force us to settle for a quality box. Theybetter not start releasing all the best colorways of sig models and putting them in a nice box. I still want a pair dont get me wrong i am pretty much addictedlike everyone else but if the shoes all start to become variant like quality that is sad. I guess its time to start saving for older retros and OGs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom