Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^there are rumors that the one to be released during RD would come in an ordinary jordan box. Don't quote me on this as I only read it somewhere. Butlately all the early release sellers say that no box is being produced and only come in labeled Jordan box

^^^ if this is true it really wouldn't affect people purchasing. They're still gonna get these suckas. Should lower retail price to $150 if so.

all these pairs floating around and it is said that these is a quickstrike, yea rite there is going to be plenty for everyone to cop on rd.

my homeboy bout to start workin at footlocker!!!...im bout to get the hook uppp...no need to order early
smokin.gif

i got a few quick questions.

1. how are some of these sellers/websites getting these early? i mean like months early.

2. i havent had a pair of XI's since i was a kid. so how do they fit in size?

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Everybody copping early, are you guys getting the special XI box and the blue inserts and what have you ? ? ?

JW

sum sites have everything and some ship in a regular jordan box
the site shud tell u

Originally Posted by pennyfan757

1. how are some of these sellers/websites getting these early? i mean like months early.

2. i havent had a pair of XI's since i was a kid. so how do they fit in size?
1. There is a lot of controversy about that. A lot of people say it's foul play and they steal them from the factories or have an employeehook up..

2. I think these are the cdp mold, and if so, they'll fit half a size to a size smaller which means get a bigger size than normal

Yall are just stupid for paying that much to get them a little early. No offense but daaamn.

COOK # 45
get fit.

Stolen from the factory. That's why they don't have the correct box and extras included with the shoe sometimes.

I hope the next time I see someone say "cop" on here they're referring to a Police Officer.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by blco02

Stolen from the factory. That's why they don't have the correct box and extras included with the shoe sometimes.
oh so this isn't the first time this has happened? sorry to ask all these questions but i never seen shoes on sale this early except for likea week early on pys.com and i'm considering paying the extra to get them being that the space jams is a shoe i've always wanted.

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

Originally Posted by dj sven

Originally Posted by abernja

I hope the next time I see someone say "cop" on here they're referring to a Police Officer.
frown.gif
laugh.gif
That word is definitely over used
lmfao but does buying stolen shoes have consequences
if you buy something that was stolen, and you have reason to believe that it is stolen, you commit a crime

simple as that

will you be punished for your crime, probably not. but you certainly can be.

Im not buying from these sites, based off of principle alone. I mean supporting thieves, isn't my idea of how to show my love for Jordans, would ratherwait and purchase them from more honest sellers.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

frown.gif
laugh.gif
if you buy something that was stolen, and you have reason to believe that it is stolen, you commit a crime

simple as that

Im not buying from these sites, based off of principle alone. I mean supporting thieves, isn't my idea of how to show my love for Jordans, would rather wait and purchase them from more honest sellers.
Exactly. You're not going to be caught or anything. It's really a matter of whether or not you support what they're doing.

frown.gif
laugh.gif

simple as that

Im not buying from these sites, based off of principle alone. I mean supporting thieves, isn't my idea of how to show my love for Jordans, would rather wait and purchase them from more honest sellers.
Exactly. You're not going to be caught or anything. It's really a matter of whether or not you support what they're doing.
nobody knows anything concrete about where or how these people procure their supply. So branding them as stolen just because they dont have theproduction box, or minor imperfections on the design (I get that pulling them out the box at the mall) doesn't really hold water.

DJ Sven, nice to see you weren't hating in here . . . .

frown.gif
laugh.gif

simple as that

nobody knows anything concrete about where or how these people procure their supply. So branding them as stolen just because they dont have the production box, or minor imperfections on the design (I get that pulling them out the box at the mall) doesn't really hold water.

thanks for letting me know I would be commiting a crime definitly not buying them early I will just wait like I was before

frown.gif
laugh.gif

simple as that

nobody knows anything concrete about where or how these people procure their supply. So branding them as stolen just because they dont have the production box, or minor imperfections on the design (I get that pulling them out the box at the mall) doesn't really hold water.

thanks for letting me know I would be commiting a crime definitly not buying them early I will just wait like I was before

If the shoes that they are selling early where stolen, they would of been busted long time ago. How can they still sell them repeatedly releases after releaseon the world wide web year after year? Some people in here really lack of common sense.

some ppl in here making it such a big issue if a next man spend extra to get shoes, this is basically what it is its their money, their life they do as theyplease, don't hate appreciate because if some people didnt buy them early we would never know about the quality and how they fit and how they compare tothe other retro. See it want buy own it, quit being salty because u can't get them before black friday and get yuh money up, until then back to thesituation at hand, 09 spacejams, keep the pics and comparisons coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom