Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can somone please answer this question ASAP please ?? do footalog website when u order the spacejams come with original box and the blue slip in plastic ??cause if they do im bout to order can someone please let me know asap thanks

Originally Posted by jordan304

can somone please answer this question ASAP please ?? do footalog website when u order the spacejams come with original box and the blue slip in plastic ?? cause if they do im bout to order can someone please let me know asap thanks

if you can properly word your question, perhaps you will get an answer sooner.

send a message to footalog. problem solved.

Originally Posted by bighit101

hey quick querstion, if someone can PM me with an answer id love em for life hahah...i got a pair of retro 11's and i just noticed on the left shoe, the inside part that faces the right shoe, there is stictchin on the leather part that seems like it is connecting the leather from the front part of the shoe and the back ( im sorry at school right now so cant take a pic), but anyways that sticthing is coming off, and so i wanted to know how to fix it? can i use some sort of glue? or have to get it sticked up by a cobbler? any help will def be appreciated. thanks guys

use a nailclipper and cut the excess thread. if not, use some glue.. but only a lil bit

Originally Posted by dj sven

Originally Posted by VAHustler

patiently waiting for a beast to post a pic with 10+ pairs saying he isn't wearing them. I know it's coming.lol
*waits for flip jays*

roll.gif

Cant believe people are paying those prices, but do you.

I would just add a few extra dollars for some Retros if i was willing to drop a near 3 bills...but im waiting for Nov/Dec....retail>pre-orders.

I figure that I spend more on booze and going out anyways, so an extra $60-100 just mean I will not be drinking it away.

Originally Posted by waldoaz

I figure that I spend more on booze and going out anyways, so an extra $60-100 just mean I will not be drinking it away.
laugh.gif
good for bud/ just dont forget not to drink and drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom