Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

Saw these in person=
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ill stick with the OG's

Originally Posted by Hetty714

Saw these in person=
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ill stick with the OG's

everybody says this ok then wear the og's and wait and see how long it takes them to crumble i want to wear the shoes not just look at them in my closetwhich a lot people do
laugh.gif

Ill be copping probally just 1 pair, but will give a few weeks. I hope I canp cop under retail.

The nubuck or suede whatever it is kills it for me. Does this come with a special retro card, bc the pic above shows a card, What is that?

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

^^^^^^^^ that's the retro card for blk/red 12s

smurfdavid do they fit like the university nubucks,

yep exactly like them a very comfy fit on foot
ft5xh.jpg
heres retro card didnt feel like taking a pic

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Saw these in person=
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ill stick with the OG's

everybody says this ok then wear the og's and wait and see how long it takes them to crumble i want to wear the shoes not just look at them in my closet which a lot people do
laugh.gif
the '03 retro's won't crumble,
actually I never heard of a Jordan XII crumblin, maybe sole separation, but that's it...

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Saw these in person=
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ill stick with the OG's

everybody says this ok then wear the og's and wait and see how long it takes them to crumble i want to wear the shoes not just look at them in my closet which a lot people do
laugh.gif
actually I never heard of a Jordan XII crumblin, maybe sole separation, but that's it...

dude he said OG not retro og came out in 1997 and retro in 2003 12 year old shoes will crumble

I'm thinkin' these are gonna sit? I'm a cop one on release date but hopefully they sit so I can cop a second. I really like the nubuck on this pair

I ordered my size 12 yesterday from Sneakerhead and just got my shipment confirmation today. $150 total shipped and no tax. Not a bad deal considering I wouldhave to pay tax here in Texas and I also don't have to deal with the Black Friday crowds. BTW, Sneakerhead is already out of size 12.

shoot we got over 100 pairs at my spot. everyone is coming in asking about them and trying to get us to hold them a pair. these will definitely sell out on thefirst day in mens sizes at my spot. im glad i get them for $112 out the door. thats a steal for retro j's nowadays. these are the best looking 12'sthat are releasing in 09 imo.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Saw these in person=
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ill stick with the OG's

laugh.gif

dude he said OG not retro og came out in 1997 and retro in 2003 12 year old shoes will crumble

Actually no they won't crumble. All the OG Xs and up are safe to wear without worrying about crumbling. The soles on the XIs and XIIs can seperate butthats easy to fix if taken care up

I have 2 pairs of OG 12s and3 more pairs of retos.... I wear all of them all the time, my OGs are holding up better than any of my retros. It's a littlething called quality, it's not something you often find in a JB shoe anymore. I would put big money on my OG black/reds holding up way longer than thesesuede monstrosities. 10 years from now mine will still be lookin crispy with no noticable creasing while yours will be frosty and jacked up. You can find OGsfor around 200, smh at all the youngsters dishing out 150+ for this garbage.

^^ very much agree with u hetty. ive always heard about the buzz and superior quality bhind on the OG's, but not to the full extent until i held a pair ofog's in hand. copped a pair of obsidain xii's couple weeks ago... and i got to say, ive owned the retro xii's- which imo are far superior inquality to the cdps, that the og's are even another level above that in quality. SUPER thick tongue--meaing alot of padding, leather is very plush andthick, the whole shoe literally feels like a tank! haha worn them 3 times, no creases. thinkin about changing the white laces to some navys. ithink itd makethe shoe look like the playoffs but not, if ya know at imean lol

I have 2 pairs of OG 12s and3 more pairs of retos.... I wear all of them all the time, my OGs are holding up better than any of my retros. It's a little thing called quality, it's not something you often find in a JB shoe anymore. I would put big money on my OG black/reds holding up way longer than these suede monstrosities. 10 years from now mine will still be lookin crispy with no noticable creasing while yours will be frosty and jacked up. You can find OGs for around 200, smh at all the youngsters dishing out 150+ for this garbage.
thank you i totally agree...these shoes were built like tanks. i have the OG white and red ones still and they look VVVNDS and i hooped in them.
i bet if you hoop in these once and if they get stepped on. i guarantee they'll break on you
roll.gif

Nubuck looks fresh....just dont like the foam around the edge of the toe box!!! It looks like $#*+...cause there is 2 slightly diff color reds!!!

From far away...VERRRY fresshhh

Up Close totally diff story...COPPED none the less!!!

I have 2 pairs of OG 12s and3 more pairs of retos.... I wear all of them all the time, my OGs are holding up better than any of my retros. It's a little thing called quality, it's not something you often find in a JB shoe anymore. I would put big money on my OG black/reds holding up way longer than these suede monstrosities. 10 years from now mine will still be lookin crispy with no noticable creasing while yours will be frosty and jacked up. You can find OGs for around 200, smh at all the youngsters dishing out 150+ for this garbage.
eyes.gif

I highly doubt that. Plus, it depends on how you wear them and how often you wear them. If they were worn the same amount, in the same condition, I'm surethe suedes will hold up equally as well.

Back
Top Bottom