Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

Originally Posted by Hetty714

I have 2 pairs of OG 12s and3 more pairs of retos.... I wear all of them all the time, my OGs are holding up better than any of my retros. It's a little thing called quality, it's not something you often find in a JB shoe anymore. I would put big money on my OG black/reds holding up way longer than these suede monstrosities. 10 years from now mine will still be lookin crispy with no noticable creasing while yours will be frosty and jacked up. You can find OGs for around 200, smh at all the youngsters dishing out 150+ for this garbage.

dont think so bro my vnds playoff xii were 200

Originally Posted by 35KD

I have 2 pairs of OG 12s and3 more pairs of retos.... I wear all of them all the time, my OGs are holding up better than any of my retros. It's a little thing called quality, it's not something you often find in a JB shoe anymore. I would put big money on my OG black/reds holding up way longer than these suede monstrosities. 10 years from now mine will still be lookin crispy with no noticable creasing while yours will be frosty and jacked up. You can find OGs for around 200, smh at all the youngsters dishing out 150+ for this garbage.
eyes.gif

I highly doubt that. Plus, it depends on how you wear them and how often you wear them. If they were worn the same amount, in the same condition, I'm sure the suedes will hold up equally as well.

What are you doubting?

My 2009 University Blue Nubucks creased up more the first time I wore them than my OG Black/Red's have in 10 years of steady use.

Anybody who has owned a pair of OG's knows what I am talking about, all the rest of you can keep fronting like you have a clue but this new JB stuff istrash. Fine and dandy to look at but dont expect them to take any wear and tear.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Saw these in person=
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ill stick with the OG's

everybody says this ok then wear the og's and wait and see how long it takes them to crumble i want to wear the shoes not just look at them in my closet which a lot people do
laugh.gif
the '03 retro's won't crumble,
actually I never heard of a Jordan XII crumblin, maybe sole separation, but that's it...

dude he said OG not retro og came out in 1997 and retro in 2003 12 year old shoes will crumble

You couldnt be more wrong

Dont get caught with your pants down and your ignorance hanging out

Saw these in person=
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ill stick with the OG's

everybody says this ok then wear the og's and wait and see how long it takes them to crumble i want to wear the shoes not just look at them in my closet which a lot people do
laugh.gif
actually I never heard of a Jordan XII crumblin, maybe sole separation, but that's it...

dude he said OG not retro og came out in 1997 and retro in 2003 12 year old shoes will crumble

dude i have alot of og's taking about when they first came out not retro
laugh.gif
some i have have fell apart never used a lot people want to wear the shoesyou probbly ones of those people who just buy jordans to keep in your closet to look at them
laugh.gif
anyways jordans that are comming out now dont have the samequality as og so either accept it or dont you buy deadstock og's forget that just to fall apart dude get a life and move on youre probbly one of theseyoung kids who wasnt even born when the og' came out

Saw these in person=
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ill stick with the OG's

laugh.gif

XII dont crumble they have sole seperation

Saw these in person=
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ill stick with the OG's

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
some i have have fell apart never used a lot people want to wear the shoes you probbly ones of those people who just buy jordans to keep in your closet to look at them
laugh.gif
anyways jordans that are comming out now dont have the same quality as og so either accept it or dont you buy deadstock og's forget that just to fall apart dude get a life and move on youre probbly one of these young kids who wasnt even born when the og' came out
You are calling me a 'young kid'?

grammartime.gif

This is my pair of OG Black/Red's. These have about 50 wears on them, likely more. I understand the pictures are not the best but you can get my point,there is no creasing at all. And no, the toes are not stuffed.

11035733611065648267124.jpg

Here is my pair of 2009 nubucks, with literally 1 wear. They already are creased up in several different places.

11035733610751278267124.jpg

Until you come with something you are getting called out for DUCKTAILS

You are clueless both on shoe knowledge and sentence structure.

i was against these...but i just went to the mall and took a look at them and they really are not that bad....i still wont be buying them..but they are not asbad as thought.....the only real complaint i have against these and all the new 12s this year is the sick liner being higher than the tongue....for some reasonit just bugs me

Saw these in person=
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ill stick with the OG's

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
some i have have fell apart never used a lot people want to wear the shoes you probbly ones of those people who just buy jordans to keep in your closet to look at them
laugh.gif
anyways jordans that are comming out now dont have the same quality as og so either accept it or dont you buy deadstock og's forget that just to fall apart dude get a life and move on youre probbly one of these young kids who wasnt even born when the og' came out
You are calling me a 'young kid'?

grammartime.gif

This is my pair of OG Black/Red's. These have about 50 wears on them, likely more. I understand the pictures are not the best but you can get my point, there is no creasing at all. And no, the toes are not stuffed.

11035733611065648267124.jpg

Here is my pair of 2009 nubucks, with literally 1 wear. They already are creased up in several different places.

11035733610751278267124.jpg

Until you come with something you are getting called out for DUCKTAILS

You are clueless both on shoe knowledge and sentence structure.

ok boy heres 4 of 12's i have the one next to flu games is the 1997 OG bro and i took a picture of 1 out of 3 closets of shoes call u ducktales
e6yw5e.jpg
neupzn.jpg

Hetty... your Columbia's look like that after one wear?

Different feet diffferent skeet, i guess.

Mines look nothing like that after casual wear/gym usage.

Had em since August and their still 95 percent in shape/quality (a little
creasing on the lateral side, but not as much on the median - or... that
side you have shown, pardon my semantics).

Just got my confirmation. My kicks are on the way. Pretty happy...$149 shipped. So no hassle no worries. Will post pics once I receive them.

thanks man yeah you should be able to connect the usb cable cord from phone to computer and upload it yeah i had to put on blast that dude with some pics of myshoes he called me ducktales and i blasted that crap buy yeah wasting my time arguing thanks tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

Major props to the guys battling with the black/red og 12 pics on page 60,i like seeing dudes pics of there old shoes[jordans] when there in fairly good condition like yall shoes are,and we need to just stop hatin on eachother,we all come to this site cause deep down inside we love jordans,yes JB is lacking on quility control,and we wish they would step there game up,but we have our favorites,we have different opinions on which shoe is better than the next and stop bickering back and forth...
Wow....this coming from someone who has basically done nothing but bash the quality of the "ashy" (or as you put it earlier, the"atroshis", aka ATROCIOUS, like your spelling) suede being used on any dark colored retros since joining NT, including ranting and raving for severalposts on THIS thread about what a POS these black/red XIIs are.

i had to put on blast that dude with some pics of my shoes he called me ducktales and i blasted that crap buy yeah wasting my time arguing thanks tho
pimp.gif
You're wasting your time arguing only because I don't think anyone understands a word you're saying. Please use some punctuation andproper grammar, and try to articulate your point more clearly. You haven't even FORMED an argument yet. What exactly is it that you're saying? DSXIIs will fall apart if they haven't been worn before, or were only lightly used?

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

Major props to the guys battling with the black/red og 12 pics on page 60,i like seeing dudes pics of there old shoes[jordans] when there in fairly good condition like yall shoes are,and we need to just stop hatin on eachother,we all come to this site cause deep down inside we love jordans,yes JB is lacking on quility control,and we wish they would step there game up,but we have our favorites,we have different opinions on which shoe is better than the next and stop bickering back and forth...
Wow....this coming from someone who has basically done nothing but bash the quality of the "ashy" (or as you put it earlier, the "atroshis", aka ATROCIOUS, like your spelling) suede being used on any dark colored retros since joining NT, including ranting and raving for several posts on THIS thread about what a POS these black/red XIIs are.

i had to put on blast that dude with some pics of my shoes he called me ducktales and i blasted that crap buy yeah wasting my time arguing thanks tho
pimp.gif
You're wasting your time arguing only because I don't think anyone understands a word you're saying. Please use some punctuation and proper grammar, and try to articulate your point more clearly. You haven't even FORMED an argument yet. What exactly is it that you're saying? DS XIIs will fall apart if they haven't been worn before, or were only lightly used?

No Comment

GR, my Footactions got 3 pairs in every size.
LS is most likely different than what your thinking of fam, it sure is no LS release.

After seeing, and trying them on, they are alright...i just can't accept the fact that its suede.
Some pairs are real Ashy, some have scuffs, and only a few are perfect.
Saw alot of lazy glue stains, and im hating the Red 23 on the back and the off colored sole and midsole.

Its like Lipstick Red throughout the shoe, and the bottom sole is Mahogany Red, the OGs were less noticable, but the difference stand out wayy too much for myliking.

Rising Suns>Flu Games, simply cuz of the leather, and the simplicity of the All White Shoe IMO.

Back
Top Bottom