Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by bdis1986

I'm ok with my OG's
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
pulser2.gif
[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td][/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]

3368337656_8b035fd1f0.jpg

Holy Mother of God
pimp.gif

I thought these were going to sell out
nerd.gif

These, like the White/Red XII and the Space Jams will be easily available. Although, the Space Jams will not sit as long as the XII's. People payingabove retail
smh.gif
, patience is key.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

nerd.gif

These, like the White/Red XII and the Space Jams will be easily available. Although, the Space Jams will not sit as long as the XII's. People paying above retail
smh.gif
, patience is key.

Yeah, you gotta pick your spots, and know which ones are priority.

These Flu games will sit for a Whiiiiiiiile.

nerd.gif

These, like the White/Red XII and the Space Jams will be easily available. Although, the Space Jams will not sit as long as the XII's. People paying above retail
smh.gif
, patience is key.

I think your right, or most people rather skip on the XII and wait for the XI. Than come the new year the XII might go on sale and than get them.

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

i was at footlocker ontario mills on saturday nite, footlocker was full of these....dude says to me as soon as i walk in, we got those flu games in check em out.... which makes me think they are selling poorly or just mass produced...
My local FNL sold 4 of their 24 pairs this weekend.

These will collect dust.

Ive been over-looking retros lately, but today i finally run into these.

Horrible. There's really nothing else I can say about these so ill leave it alone.

Was never a fan of the Black/Red colorway 12 anyway.

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

I think if that Jb wouldve atleast made the black part leather like it use to be,then they wouldve had a possible sell out or close to a sell out like the white/red12,s,and SP11 are going to do.
JB always finds a way to mess up at least 1 or 2 releases.
smile.gif

Just copped my pair today. They are dope and were an easy cop. I'm glad people are hating on these made it real easy for me to roll into finishline daysafter they dripped and still get a pair. Sure, I'd prefer the ogs but man some of you guys are so damn picky. Who cares if they are slightly different?These are flu games, not carbon copies of the og or the first retro. Yeah I could do without the sick face and the writing but for real no one can effing seeit. They are actually a very good quality retro. Ad as for the whole suede/leather debate I think suede is a dope material selection. It's comfortable andlight. Also, it contrasts the shinier rubber and leather mudguard quite nicely. For those on the fence, I'd say these are great. There's no need torush on these but I'm still stoked on them. One of the most comfortable jays out the box too.

Originally Posted by FastShoes

nerd.gif

smh.gif
, patience is key.

I think your right, or most people rather skip on the XII and wait for the XI. Than come the new year the XII might go on sale and than get them.

Thats exactly what ima do.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

i was at footlocker ontario mills on saturday nite, footlocker was full of these....dude says to me as soon as i walk in, we got those flu games in check em out.... which makes me think they are selling poorly or just mass produced...

Lil' bit of both i've seen everyone in Washington Heights w them on tho
u lyin, i ain't see these on no one's feet like that
laugh.gif

these are goin on sale in a major way.

keep it simple, TRASH.. lol

^^ n i agree to a certain extent about the retros 03', shape and materials were nice. cant decide if i like the tanks- og's more
or the more contoured shape/feel of the retros. one thing i do know is the cdp molds was horrible. those will turn into beaters quickly if u dont care forthem.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

overall the shoe is bad.
i dont like the use of the different reds on the sole and midsole and have pondered why the fellows at jb gave the ok to produce the shoe this way.

bdis1986 wrote:
I'm ok with my OG's
pimp.gif
bdis1986 wrote:
I'm ok with my OG's
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td][/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]bdis1986 wrote:
I'm ok with my OG's
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td][/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Co-sign on that. Mine still look like Gems.

Back when, you felt like you were getting a "Product Inspired by the Greatest..."

Now?
laugh.gif
The tag should say, "Business is Business..."

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

bdis1986 wrote:
I'm ok with my OG's
pimp.gif
bdis1986 wrote:
I'm ok with my OG's
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td][/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]bdis1986 wrote:
I'm ok with my OG's
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td][/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Co-sign on that. Mine still look like Gems.

Back when, you felt like you were getting a "Product Inspired by the Greatest..."

Now?
laugh.gif
The tag should say, "Business is Business..."
#! Those are gorgeous!! congrats to you for having them

#2 I like these Flu Games copped them on release date .

#3 As much as I like these I have to agree with the Product inspired by greatness, these are defenitley not the case.

#$ WE GET IT THE OG"S ARE NICER!!! CONGRATS

I know for sure the newer J's 2009's 2010's cant be made at the same factory. The quality difference is ridiculously obvios. No wonder Tinker andnone of the real guys have ANYTHING to di wth retros! You would think they cared about the quality for products created. I understand the business side thatswhy I still pay 150+ which is plenty of profit to avoid the glue and crappy materials used in comparison to past models

I mean no one has enough "in" to really explain or try to explain what happens on the production of retros and where the ball was dropped. Talk aboutan interesting thread if it was factual

Originally Posted by hotbutter

keep it simple, TRASH.. lol

^^ n i agree to a certain extent about the retros 03', shape and materials were nice. cant decide if i like the tanks- og's more
or the more contoured shape/feel of the retros. one thing i do know is the cdp molds was horrible. those will turn into beaters quickly if u dont care for them.

real deal, april o'neal.

The CDP XII's are, to simplay state it versus radric davis?

They are NEANDERTHAL and the Nubuck/Columbia's would be considered Jetsons,
light years above in build and quality.

I wear my Nub's very frequently (couple times a week) and they still retain their
quality, shape/form (minor creases on medial side... but that's baby food).

The CDP XII's on the other hand? The black banana portion on the toe box that extends
the the outside lateral side? I already have creases and a scruff that exposes the
inner material (you can tell the faux aligator on this is cheaper than the Nubuck Colums.

I'm just really dissapointed with the CDP XII's because aesthetically, they're a beautiful
design... but far from OG's (in never owned the og taxis, but did have the OG Playoff XII's
and those were tanks --- wore those for landscaping for an entire summer, good stuff).

Any who... my Flu Games arrive in the mail this week and i'm having positive thoughts
about this shoe. The construction is legit (held them at the mall) and i love the shape
and implementation of the nubuck.

They'll look good with holiday outfits.

Know that.

Happy Christmas, party people!!!

^
I'm not in the "nanny-nanny-boo-boo-I-got-o.g.s" crowd. I understand that I was 16 when they dropped, and the majority here were not born orinfants. So its whatever.

I think the frustration is, overall, that JB has the money, power, and influence to put quality in shoe products BEYOND the regular Feb. release ones (nowun-numbered).

But, they won't.

And business wise, I can't blame them. As a consumer/fan, it sucks.

i think this whole flu game thing is really marketed towards the younger crowd. to me its a silly gimmick, and they really should have left the upper leatherintead of nubuck. i just never liked the colorway. i passed on these on the original release, the retros, and now the re-retros, but will be getting the whiteand red for basketball.

Back
Top Bottom