Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Can people stop posting their own pictures on here, we know OG's are better.
633553695829349661-mad.jpg

Get some OG's then you wont be salty
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just copped from Finishline.com

I'm not a fan of the material, but I don't own any 12's and had these when I was a kid. I remember watching this game when I was younger and havingchills...even if I don't wear these, still a really cool shoe in my mind

Man, some of you guys sound like little children. If you don't like it, then don't buy it simple. I have the feeling that a lot of you so called Jordanpurists believe that if you keep whining and crying on a message board, that all of a sudden Jordan Brand will realize the error of their ways and startretroing all the new Jordans exactly like the were originally made. What you fail to realize is that the general public does not care about your OG's orabout quality in general. So why would they cater to you?
If you don't like it, don't %#**! and whine, just don't buy it. That will send a real message. Big up to all the people here who buy what they likeand don't waste time out of their lives %#**! ing about what they don't. Stay true to you.

^ Then they should do it like adults. A lot of people actually like and will purchase this shoe. Why should they have to shift through post after post, thatare not about helping their fellow Nt'ers, but about ridiculing them for buying what they like instead of buying "OG's" that can cost up to 4times the price.

Originally Posted by Appollyon Lives

^ Then they should do it like adults. A lot of people actually like and will purchase this shoe. Why should they have to shift through post after post, that are not about helping their fellow Nt'ers, but about ridiculing them for buying what they like instead of buying "OG's" that can cost up to 4 times the price.
co-sign........
smokin.gif

In my own experience, when I had the OG Bred 12's, I was not comfortable wearing it coz' of the leather and I find it heavier than the otherJordans....but when I purchased the black/uni 12's which were suede, it was different, lighter and softer than the OG's, so that's why I purchasedthese.... I have the CDP TAXI 12'S but never tried it on yet..

i will take 03/04 retro 12s over OG's....i have both and honestly i like my 03's better...they are not as heavy....they are way more comfortable...andi like the cut of the shoe better....they are a little lower which actually feels better to me when walking....the leather isn't as thick but it is stillnice....i havent tried on any of the newer 12s so i will reserve judgment until i get my white red pair on the 19th

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

So is the sole a darker red then the midsole? I haven't seen these in person yet but that's how it looks based on some peoples pics.
Yea, they are a different color.

if there was a way to keep the nubuck lookin wet all the time i would cop. How do u %#@ up perfection ??? "If it ain't broke" right...? Well itwasnt broke but Nike took it and smashed it against a wall. Very disappointing ...... but i may cop ..... i'm just sick of settling for their BS.

Originally Posted by Appollyon Lives

^ Then they should do it like adults. A lot of people actually like and will purchase this shoe. Why should they have to shift through post after post, that are not about helping their fellow Nt'ers, but about ridiculing them for buying what they like instead of buying "OG's" that can cost up to 4 times the price.

Most the people on this site now are not adults, thought id share that with you

Originally Posted by bdis1986

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I'm ok with my OG's[/color]
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
pulser2.gif
[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td][/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]

3368337656_8b035fd1f0.jpg

Holy Mother of God
pimp.gif

overall the shoe is not bad.
i dont like the use of the different reds on the sole and midsole and have pondered why the fellows at jb gave the ok to produce the shoe this way.

i was at footlocker ontario mills on saturday nite, footlocker was full of these....dude says to me as soon as i walk in, we got those flu games in check emout.... which makes me think they are selling poorly or just mass produced...

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

i was at footlocker ontario mills on saturday nite, footlocker was full of these....dude says to me as soon as i walk in, we got those flu games in check em out.... which makes me think they are selling poorly or just mass produced...

Lil' bit of both i've seen everyone in Washington Heights w them on tho

Back
Top Bottom