Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

Seem em today..I doubt ill be copping in the future.
I think the all white 12's look better then these.
Will mos def cop the white and red 12's.

not interested... way past through with Bulls colorways until somehting piques my interest....

they did get it right though cuz these are indeed x x
/
____

sick.gif

jordan brand should give all the rights back to nike all the retros that nike makes are close to the og style and quality yes i know nike makes jb shoes but ithink jordan himself makes the call on the quality its all about money for him give it up and have somebody else run the company thats my opinion

KB8virginia wrote:
Last time I had these was during it's very, very first relese way back then. I would rather have these than some OG's that could not be worn...look andsee...

your OG 12s are unwearable now?

its funny how people keep comparing OG's to the retro's now everybody knows if you buy the retro's now their quality isnt as good as og but hey ibuy them regardless i have the OG's but dont want to wear them so i buy these to wear

Another shameful spit in the face for Jordan fans. It's like taking a hot chick and cutting all her hair off bald. If u saw her you'd be like"what the @&*# happened to you ?!?!" That's what this release is like. And any other one with nubuck. Heck just put some nubuck on thespacejams too. I'm sure JB will find somewhere to put it. Nubuck soles

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Another shameful spit in the face for Jordan fans. It's like taking a hot chick and cutting all her hair off bald. If u saw her you'd be like "what the @&*# happened to you ?!?!" That's what this release is like. And any other one with nubuck. Heck just put some nubuck on the spacejams too. I'm sure JB will find somewhere to put it. Nubuck soles

Nubuck soles? Is that even possible?

This shoes are hot idk what everyone saying.
their not that ashy

Quality is not that bad, u cant compare them to the OG their not even the same shoe.
This shoes are inspired from the flu game.

When I first saw these in person I thought they were trash, but they're starting to kinda grow on me......I dont feel like paying retail for these and Iknow that when the nubucks dropped there was a bing/eastbay gift card trick that knocked the price down to under a bill once all was said and done. Does anyonerecall how that trick was done?

These are ok, will cop but not for retail, hopefully these sit around like the nubucks. Looking at those OG pics makes me want to go get a OG pair and juststash it. Too bad im not that big of a JB fan like I used to...

Swerv1n's Comment,
pimp.gif

I dont understand why people continuously complain about how different they are from the og's we all know that that og quality is never coming back, Iwould love it if these were identical to the og's with the same bulkiness that the og's had, but they are not, this is still a hot shoe. I bought apair. I dont care if these sell out or not. I like them I bought them, mine are sitting on ice right, and they will remain there for a few years. Right nowthis shoe is everywhere you look. a few years from now you guys are gonna think these are hot. Mark those words. I almost dread when a new JB release comes outand the vast majority of you guys get your hands on a shoe. Instead of being grateful for what you have you come on here and complain incessantly, if you dontlike what is out there dont buy them, save up your duckies and hit ebay in search of some OG's. I personally hope that these hit the outlets. I will bethere to cop another pair the day that they do. I may be the only one but I think they black nubuck looks hot with the bright-+#* red. Overall a really nicerelease imo, and before you flame me, I am old enough to remember when the OG's came out, and tons of people hated them.

I'm still on the fence of copping some 03 vnds retros or these?
The suede is a big no, but I'm just wondering if the 03's can hold up a few more years.

Back
Top Bottom