Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Nice OG's Regal Black! After watching the "flu game" on NBA TV, I'm looking for some OG Bred 12's.........size 11! But if not, I would settle for the 09's, even though it's suede

Don't settle !! That's what JB wants you to do.
laugh.gif

I stopped by my Mom and Pop spot that i used to work at back in High school today to see if they hadanything new in and they had the True Blue 3's (Just 2 sizes) and these...

eq809v.jpg

They iight..
eyes.gif
. Quality wise they're just aboutthe same as the Black/Carolina Blue XII's that dropped earlier this summer..
I wasn't impressed tho, especially when i asked how much he wanted and he said "$300 but foryou Bee ill let you get a pair for $230"
roll.gif
alien.gif

Told him to go somewhere with that, he thinks they gunna move the way they did the first time aroundbut that def isn't the case, these will certainly be a GR.. Blahh just thought i would share.

Oh and by the way the pair on the last page is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

makes me wanna hunt a pair down.

It's still a shame at what they did with the Black/Red XII's.

I hope they rot on the shelves, and collect dust.

You really have to own the OG pair or Re-Retro from a few years back, to know that this "sick face" pair is a slap in the face to it'spredecessor.

These are actually pretty clean. The shape is much better on these than the White/Red XIIs. I still wouldn't buy though.

i would cop these on serious discount. i want the white/red XII's more but i'll wait till i catch those for F&F or on a sale

I got 2 pr. of 03 retroes...was it 03 ? Damn...time goes. I'm still gonna get a pr. cause I love XIIs but I could do without the lil gimmick. I mightcolor the face red or Black ? maybe.......

COOK # 45
get fit.
[email protected]

Someone please tell me they're isn't gonna be any suede on the white/reds... please no...

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie23

suede is killin it, why cant they just release em how they originally were
im sad....i wish they didnt put the numbers and face on the shoe, they should have just placed it on a label on the inside tongue orsomething...and the suede disappointed me even more. i hope they look better in person.
frown.gif

Since i'm a huge fan of nubuck...

Flu Games > OG's/Retros.

*prepares for tomatoes*

That's just me. These will look hot with vintage denim. The Black/Carolina XII's are my lounge/bar kicks.

The Flu's will be a nice edition in the winter with a khaki miltary jacket & indigo jeans. Baleevit.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Flu Games > OG's/Retros.

*prepares for tomatoes*

That's just me. These will look hot with vintage denim. The Black/Carolina XII's are my lounge/bar kicks.

The Flu's will be a nice edition in the winter with a khaki miltary jacket & indigo jeans. Baleevit.

I swear I had a mean gif ready for you. Lucky i'm in class. College computer lab ftl.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Flu Games > OG's/Retros.

*prepares for tomatoes*

2lduo7s.gif

Back
Top Bottom