Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine and beat them to death, I started to weR them to work and they fell apart, a new pair would be nice, but nothing to camp or hype about IMO

Got mine and beat them to death, I started to weR them to work and they fell apart, a new pair would be nice, but nothing to camp or hype about IMO

i waited in line for these at nt chi when they dropped the first time around.. didn't get my size, but ended up getting like double my money out of em.. i did hold on to them for a while though, which sucked because that made me lose about a hundred dollars.. oh well, these, will not be copped this time around.. the '05 aren't even worth that much $$.. but, i guarantee we'll see dumb !$!%! trying to resell these.. and they will fail.

i waited in line for these at nt chi when they dropped the first time around.. didn't get my size, but ended up getting like double my money out of em.. i did hold on to them for a while though, which sucked because that made me lose about a hundred dollars.. oh well, these, will not be copped this time around.. the '05 aren't even worth that much $$.. but, i guarantee we'll see dumb !$!%! trying to resell these.. and they will fail.

I don't see why these are releasing again. A new retro+ colorway should be released instead.

I don't see why these are releasing again. A new retro+ colorway should be released instead.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

i might get, will see
Will sees alright
laugh.gif

What's the discount 2 these, 30%, 40% or 50%>?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

12/20.... def not selling out unless stores only get 1 of each size and only a few stores get them.
dudes waiting on the cool gray 11s and they copping white/red and flint 13s before these.

i personally like them. timing = off tho

Timing is PERFECT. Dudes will have to give up one of these shoes making it easier on us.

Originally Posted by bigj505

12/20.... def not selling out unless stores only get 1 of each size and only a few stores get them.
dudes waiting on the cool gray 11s and they copping white/red and flint 13s before these.

i personally like them. timing = off tho

Timing is PERFECT. Dudes will have to give up one of these shoes making it easier on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom