Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to cop these again..... wish they came out with some of the PE's from this time period like the EJ and Juwan Howard ones, as well as the Q-Rich black/purple and blk/orange....

Can't wait to cop these again..... wish they came out with some of the PE's from this time period like the EJ and Juwan Howard ones, as well as the Q-Rich black/purple and blk/orange....

very happy, knowing theres some hate around these, people will go for the white red 13's and cool grays, making it an easier cop

very happy, knowing theres some hate around these, people will go for the white red 13's and cool grays, making it an easier cop

Easy Pass
tired.gif

I love these but I was hoping they would be released in like 2012, just to spread out the number of shoes I'll be getting.
Man from Winter 2010 to Winter 2011 its too many significant pairs being released. IMO that kind of takes away from each individual release.

I love these but I was hoping they would be released in like 2012, just to spread out the number of shoes I'll be getting.
Man from Winter 2010 to Winter 2011 its too many significant pairs being released. IMO that kind of takes away from each individual release.

i will cop on rd without question. i've been trying to get a ds pair of these for years for a good price

i will cop on rd without question. i've been trying to get a ds pair of these for years for a good price

If these are a real QS, I would not expect to see these in December with the White/Red XIII's and Cool Grey XI's coming out.

Like someone said in the Playoff thread, Black Friday or sometime in November makes more sense.

If these are a real QS, I would not expect to see these in December with the White/Red XIII's and Cool Grey XI's coming out.

Like someone said in the Playoff thread, Black Friday or sometime in November makes more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom