Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. Not everyone is going to like the new change.

I never truly like the Altitudes. I always thought they were very dull. But overall, this new mesh makes the shoe stand out a lot more.

Something about this view of the shoe that gets me..
air-jordan-xiii-altitude-osnker-02.jpg

..the way the pebbled leather blends in with the mesh, it's a good look. Matches the carbon fiber very well also.

Again, I haven't bought a JB shoe since '07. But I may consider these along with the other joints dropping.

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. Not everyone is going to like the new change.

I never truly like the Altitudes. I always thought they were very dull. But overall, this new mesh makes the shoe stand out a lot more.

Something about this view of the shoe that gets me..
air-jordan-xiii-altitude-osnker-02.jpg

..the way the pebbled leather blends in with the mesh, it's a good look. Matches the carbon fiber very well also.

Again, I haven't bought a JB shoe since '07. But I may consider these along with the other joints dropping.

Looks like the 05s well gain in value, with the change of materials, i like the mesh myself it really give the shoe a lot of character... imo

Looks like the 05s well gain in value, with the change of materials, i like the mesh myself it really give the shoe a lot of character... imo

I'm on the fence with these cause of all the other XIII's coming out, cause I'm definitely getting the Flint's and the black/reds and possibly the white/reds so I'm not sure on these. Gonna have to see them in person to make my decision.

I do like the mesh though, I think it adds something to the shoe that keeps it from that super plain feel

I'm on the fence with these cause of all the other XIII's coming out, cause I'm definitely getting the Flint's and the black/reds and possibly the white/reds so I'm not sure on these. Gonna have to see them in person to make my decision.

I do like the mesh though, I think it adds something to the shoe that keeps it from that super plain feel

I like the mesh better also, still not a fan of the shoe tho. Out of all the 13's coming out I would put these last on the list to cop.

I like the mesh better also, still not a fan of the shoe tho. Out of all the 13's coming out I would put these last on the list to cop.

ima stock up on these so i can trade for the OGs, i do not like this mesh. minus wale add mesh to the playoffs too

ima stock up on these so i can trade for the OGs, i do not like this mesh. minus wale add mesh to the playoffs too

Of course everyone is going to prefer the original, I accept this change though.. not bad @ all

Of course everyone is going to prefer the original, I accept this change though.. not bad @ all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom