Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. These look dope. I like the originals but these are real nice. That green looks nice.

Hopefully JB keeps this colorscheme going. Wouldn't mind seein the Jordan XIs like this haha.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Damn. These look dope. I like the originals but these are real nice. That green looks nice.

Hopefully JB keeps this colorscheme going. Wouldn't mind seein the Jordan XIs like this haha.

word altitude 11's 
made deez a few months back

word altitude 11's 
made deez a few months back

They have a whole line of kids shoes that are this colorway and they glow in the dark. I was just saying the other day how dope an XI would be with these colors. JB make it happen guys.

They have a whole line of kids shoes that are this colorway and they glow in the dark. I was just saying the other day how dope an XI would be with these colors. JB make it happen guys.

these look like fakes with the mesh & extra bright green IMO...but if they needed to make a change then they should of made the midsole & basketball print suede

these look like fakes with the mesh & extra bright green IMO...but if they needed to make a change then they should of made the midsole & basketball print suede

I like XIIIs but they aren't my favorites.  I may try to get these since it is a different color scheme.  I may pass on the Bulls XIIIs since
I have enough shoes with red.

I like XIIIs but they aren't my favorites.  I may try to get these since it is a different color scheme.  I may pass on the Bulls XIIIs since
I have enough shoes with red.

happy.gif
i love how people deny a release before the actual release, until pics show up of someone rocking said shoe and opinion's sway in 0.5 seconds.

happy.gif
i love how people deny a release before the actual release, until pics show up of someone rocking said shoe and opinion's sway in 0.5 seconds.

Im very happy the way these came out. 
I still have my 05s and keeping it real if they kept it leather Im sure I would of passed. 
That mesh is looking dope on these. I like it. Cant wait to cop.

Im very happy the way these came out. 
I still have my 05s and keeping it real if they kept it leather Im sure I would of passed. 
That mesh is looking dope on these. I like it. Cant wait to cop.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Funny how EVERYONE is going to be buying these when they release even they're "passing" right now.

nope, looking for og's now. hopefully the playoffs come out like ogs

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Funny how EVERYONE is going to be buying these when they release even they're "passing" right now.

nope, looking for og's now. hopefully the playoffs come out like ogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom