Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by prattn33

what stores will these be limited to? or is everyone getting them?

Got to do your homework. No store is consistent with the amount of shoes they get on what release... Though if a store you know of got any other limited release before then these shouldn't be an exception... Call around

Originally Posted by prattn33

what stores will these be limited to? or is everyone getting them?

Got to do your homework. No store is consistent with the amount of shoes they get on what release... Though if a store you know of got any other limited release before then these shouldn't be an exception... Call around

Not even gonna lie, after seeing "real" pictures of these, especially on the feet, i'm in a way disappointed. Not so much of quality or anything, but because JB and all these other sites make the shoe out to look extremely flashy and it just POPS out, but in reality it's kinda plain. I didn't say I didn't like it or that it changed my mind, but just saying that a shoe never looks as good as it does on sites.

Not even gonna lie, after seeing "real" pictures of these, especially on the feet, i'm in a way disappointed. Not so much of quality or anything, but because JB and all these other sites make the shoe out to look extremely flashy and it just POPS out, but in reality it's kinda plain. I didn't say I didn't like it or that it changed my mind, but just saying that a shoe never looks as good as it does on sites.

!B9Gc6rwBGk~%24(KGrHqIOKk!EzKC6P!IfBM4zigS71w~~0_12.JPG

fu6hhu.jpg

3m is looking pretty strong compared to 2005 XIIIs.

Originally Posted by sthebest

fu6hhu.jpg

roll.gif
 D0 Y0U GUYS N0T RELIZE THAT THE ALTs' PICS ARE TAKIN IN A PLACE SURR0UNDED BY WHITE S0 0FC0ARSE THAT WHAT IS G0NNA MAKE THE 3M L00K BRIGHTER
tired.gif

fu6hhu.jpg

roll.gif
 D0 Y0U GUYS N0T RELIZE THAT THE ALTs' PICS ARE TAKIN IN A PLACE SURR0UNDED BY WHITE S0 0FC0ARSE THAT WHAT IS G0NNA MAKE THE 3M L00K BRIGHTER
tired.gif

These look better than I thought at first. The mesh really makes them look better than the 2005. The 2005 I didn't care for but 2010 do look nice. I'll try to get them. Houston goes crazy for XIII and XI release.

These look better than I thought at first. The mesh really makes them look better than the 2005. The 2005 I didn't care for but 2010 do look nice. I'll try to get them. Houston goes crazy for XIII and XI release.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

fu6hhu.jpg

roll.gif
tired.gif

I think you got it backwards... the white back ground makes the 3m looked dumb down

fu6hhu.jpg

roll.gif
tired.gif

I think you got it backwards... the white back ground makes the 3m looked dumb down

roll.gif
tired.gif
why are you typing like a 15 yr old myspace girl?
also the black/red 13s were taken with glash, you can tell be the shadows in the backround, the altitudes without flash on  a white backround, big difference 

roll.gif
tired.gif
why are you typing like a 15 yr old myspace girl?
also the black/red 13s were taken with glash, you can tell be the shadows in the backround, the altitudes without flash on  a white backround, big difference 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom