Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

roll.gif
 D0 Y0U GUYS N0T RELIZE THAT THE ALTs' PICS ARE TAKIN IN A PLACE SURR0UNDED BY WHITE S0 0FC0ARSE THAT WHAT IS G0NNA MAKE THE 3M L00K BRIGHTER
tired.gif
why are you typing like a 15 yr old myspace girl?
also the black/red 13s were taken with glash, you can tell be the shadows in the backround, the altitudes without flash on  a white backround, big difference 

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 D0 Y0U GUYS N0T RELIZE THAT THE ALTs' PICS ARE TAKIN IN A PLACE SURR0UNDED BY WHITE S0 0FC0ARSE THAT WHAT IS G0NNA MAKE THE 3M L00K BRIGHTER
tired.gif
also the black/red 13s were taken with glash, you can tell be the shadows in the backround, the altitudes without flash on  a white backround, big difference 

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

good that since they're all black with a hint of green at the bottom, meaning that they are shoes that I can work in....

with style....might get them just for that....

good that since they're all black with a hint of green at the bottom, meaning that they are shoes that I can work in....

with style....might get them just for that....

Originally Posted by sthebest

3m is looking pretty strong compared to 2005 XIIIs.
roll.gif
tired.gif
THATS JUST H0W I TYPE D0NT GET MAD AT ME BECAUSE Y0U REALIZED THAT I WAS RIGHT S0ME 0F YALL IN THIS F0URM REALLY NEED T0 REALIZE THAT THEY'RE JUST SH0ES 
laugh.gif

#JB MUST HAVE Y0U GUYS SH00K

roll.gif
tired.gif
THATS JUST H0W I TYPE D0NT GET MAD AT ME BECAUSE Y0U REALIZED THAT I WAS RIGHT S0ME 0F YALL IN THIS F0URM REALLY NEED T0 REALIZE THAT THEY'RE JUST SH0ES 
laugh.gif

Shoe looks really good, but i can start to imagine what the toe box will look like after a couple wares.

Shoe looks really good, but i can start to imagine what the toe box will look like after a couple wares.

Honestly, I have the Flints and i'm getting the White Red's, along with the Altitudes and I must say that these are better then the other 2 simply because it's a great color combo, and it's mesh instead of leather on the upper. I hate leather on the upper panel.

1-Altitude's
2-White Red's (Bulls)
3-Flints

.... My OPINION.

Honestly, I have the Flints and i'm getting the White Red's, along with the Altitudes and I must say that these are better then the other 2 simply because it's a great color combo, and it's mesh instead of leather on the upper. I hate leather on the upper panel.

1-Altitude's
2-White Red's (Bulls)
3-Flints

.... My OPINION.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by gyeah

Since these are QS, anyone know if these will be available in a size 14?
We will be carrying these in a size 14.  This will be the largest size we will have available.

EastbayRep - Ray
Will there be an online release on Eastbay?

Does anyone know of any other retailers who will release online (besides NDC)?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by gyeah

Since these are QS, anyone know if these will be available in a size 14?
We will be carrying these in a size 14.  This will be the largest size we will have available.

EastbayRep - Ray
Will there be an online release on Eastbay?

Does anyone know of any other retailers who will release online (besides NDC)?

roll.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

How long does it take you to type all of that with those zero's in there?

roll.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

How long does it take you to type all of that with those zero's in there?

amazed by how many people sayin these are better than the 05's, i can agree tho the mesh looks cool with it.

amazed by how many people sayin these are better than the 05's, i can agree tho the mesh looks cool with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom