Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess it's been confirmed, no 3M. Same cheap reflection, although I still think these are better than the 2005's.

Guess it's been confirmed, no 3M. Same cheap reflection, although I still think these are better than the 2005's.

These coming out again!

I remember picking these up the first round. Still have them. One in the closet and one in the garage(beaters).

These coming out again!

I remember picking these up the first round. Still have them. One in the closet and one in the garage(beaters).

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I heard from somewhere that there is no reflective material at all. Its a 3d illusional effect that they put on the shoe that makes it seem reflective but its really not... Which makes more sense.... I don't think there is a such thing as "weak" reflective material anymore...

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I heard from somewhere that there is no reflective material at all. Its a 3d illusional effect that they put on the shoe that makes it seem reflective but its really not... Which makes more sense.... I don't think there is a such thing as "weak" reflective material anymore...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

^^^ I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR A WHILE NOW...LOL

Yes you have!  I just didn't want to believe you. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Some of those pics were deceiving that's why....

Yes you have!  I just didn't want to believe you. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Some of those pics were deceiving that's why....

My opinion, an awesome sneaker. The shoe is considered to be a very simple, yet original sneaker. The color of the shoe symbolizes the panther better then any other colorway of the XIII. Not sure if it was just mine or they're all like this, but A++ quality on the shoe. Flawless.

My opinion, an awesome sneaker. The shoe is considered to be a very simple, yet original sneaker. The color of the shoe symbolizes the panther better then any other colorway of the XIII. Not sure if it was just mine or they're all like this, but A++ quality on the shoe. Flawless.

word i know i aint wanna believe it either lol. i wanted to believe in the back of my head there was  3M to ease my mind LOL
laugh.gif

i cant front tho it is a nice effect. sure had many of us fooled. would have preferred  3M though lol

word i know i aint wanna believe it either lol. i wanted to believe in the back of my head there was  3M to ease my mind LOL
laugh.gif

i cant front tho it is a nice effect. sure had many of us fooled. would have preferred  3M though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom