Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BigEli500

My opinion, an awesome sneaker. The shoe is considered to be a very simple, yet original sneaker. The color of the shoe symbolizes the panther better then any other colorway of the XIII. Not sure if it was just mine or they're all like this, but A++ quality on the shoe. Flawless.

can u give us more shots at different angles if u can?
much appreciated

Originally Posted by BigEli500

My opinion, an awesome sneaker. The shoe is considered to be a very simple, yet original sneaker. The color of the shoe symbolizes the panther better then any other colorway of the XIII. Not sure if it was just mine or they're all like this, but A++ quality on the shoe. Flawless.

can u give us more shots at different angles if u can?
much appreciated

dmxgod wrote:
I may have to pass on the 50% off this weekend to save for these..

Im kinda feeling that way too right about now.
eyes.gif

Anyone know if they will have sick clothing for these like the Flints? That flint zip-up hoody is dope I had to cop.

Release tomorrow here in PI. But I still havent made up my mind if im copping these or White/Red. Def cop on the PLAYOFFS
laugh.gif

These are better than the ones that came out a few years back definately but why would you waste your cash when we have 3 classics MJ played in releasing in the next 3 months ?  2x on Whit/Red XIIIs for me.....FTDS !

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Originally Posted by 4fitness

These are better than the ones that came out a few years back definately but why would you waste your cash when we have 3 classics MJ played in releasing in the next 3 months ?  2x on Whit/Red XIIIs for me.....FTDS !

C O O K # 45
get fit.
white and red XIII's pale in comparison to these.

Copped this here in Singapore... I can safely say "I'm done for the year."

Here are some pics to seal the deal...

763362244c68b798dee8e7ee9ccc41972b4ab6c5.pjpg

ede1614db0d8e99d4ed6fcf9993579237e5f8cae.pjpg

c9f26364e8b3adafe3d9744cc3c4726470efe264.pjpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

C O O K # 45
get fit.

No they don't. These are great though.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

C O O K # 45
get fit.

agree to disagree..... watch those last da longest to sell.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

C O O K # 45
get fit.

agree to disagree..... watch those last da longest to sell.

Of course not. These aren't a GR.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I saw a few camp out in front of NTSF already. Good weather right now so they lucky.

Well, they are gonna get a pleasant surprise, because these don't release until December 11th. 

French, you should know already. Dudes in the Bay/SF be doing the most. It's not right unless they OD...

These will collect dust in one of my closets (literally) as soon as the playoff XIIIs release.

Thus, I'll pass...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom