Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do people choose finishline? am i missing something here? what makes them better than ndc and eastbay and footlocker?

Originally Posted by IStoleYourThunder

Say what Finishline.com ??? I call to cancel my order after picking up @ House of Hoops and its to late because my order is being processed??? In the Chgo a majority of the finishlines did not even receive these kicks. Anways I hate to be a reseller but it looks like thats what I'am going to have to do.
mad.gif
  But i do believe alot of people who slept on these shoes will regret that they did in about 6months.

yup but only if you want the satisfaction of buying them from fln or champs. other wise these will be had at retail or slightly below/higher retail. other than the space jams, no other retro is hard to obtain at or around retail price and these will be no exception. once the hype dies(between today and next week) they will be easy to cop(when resellers see they aint moving at $2bills a pop, watch). actually in six months it would be the best time to buy cuz of summer and no salt.you kinda sound like a reseller with that i had to buy to many now i need to sell, then u say people will regret not gettn' them in six months. idk if you just playing the game to get yo shoes off but their gonna be around. not call'n u a reseller im just saying.......

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Jh3p

footaction still has a fsr......

Odd, since they normally coincide with Footlocker, Eastbay and Champs

Not true. Footlocker/Champs/Footaction all pull from the same. Even Distribution..

Do you just realize I just said that?

If you would go to Footactions website, you would see sizes available, but not on the others. .

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

as nice as I can say this... DO NOT FALL FOR THE HYPE, THESE ARE AN EASY PICK-UP! DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND YOU CAN COP FOR RETAIL!

still, I guarantee there are going to be people who see a line, wait in it and see potential $$$$$ for a resale and join the "these are limited" bandwagon... 

lol like I said, you could put any material and any color on a jordan and you add the words "limited" or "quickstrike" and dudes will go nuts, even if they don't like the shoes.  In a few weeks or months time these will be floating on ebay for less than retail

Originally Posted by Error on page

Say what Finishline.com ??? I call to cancel my order after picking up @ House of Hoops and its to late because my order is being processed??? In the Chgo a majority of the finishlines did not even receive these kicks. Anways I hate to be a reseller but it looks like thats what I'am going to have to do.
mad.gif
  But i do believe alot of people who slept on these shoes will regret that they did in about 6months.

yup but only if you want the satisfaction of buying them from fln or champs. other wise these will be had at retail or slightly below/higher retail. other than the space jams, no other retro is hard to obtain at or around retail price and these will be no exception. once the hype dies(between today and next week) they will be easy to cop(when resellers see they aint moving at $2bills a pop, watch). actually in six months it would be the best time to buy cuz of summer and no salt.

you kinda sound like a reseller with that i had to buy to many now i need to sell, then u say people will regret not gettn' them in six months. idk if you just playing the game to get yo shoes off but their gonna be around. not call'n u a reseller im just saying.......

He doesn't sound like a reseller. A reseller would say this was easy, and post a pic with 12 pics in various sizes. A lot of people pass on kicks they wish they hadn't and regret it.

And no, these won't go below retail. A lot of people might pass on these, because of the Flint's or cool greys, or just because they aren't readily available in their area or because of Christmas.

Originally Posted by Philosophre

why do people choose finishline? am i missing something here? what makes them better than ndc and eastbay and footlocker?

Because they sold out on Eastbay, FTL and NDC within minutes and were still available on FNL.

They were still on Footaction last I checked.

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by Jh3p

footaction still has a fsr......

Odd, since they normally coincide with Footlocker, Eastbay and Champs

Not true. Footlocker/Champs/Footaction all pull from the same. Even Distribution..

Do you just realize I just said that?

If you would go to Footactions website, you would see sizes available, but not on the others. .
I meant my comment towards Jh3p not you. My fault. 

Originally Posted by Error on page

mad.gif

yup but only if you want the satisfaction of buying them from fln or champs. other wise these will be had at retail or slightly below/higher retail. other than the space jams, no other retro is hard to obtain at or around retail price and these will be no exception. once the hype dies(between today and next week) they will be easy to cop(when resellers see they aint moving at $2bills a pop, watch). actually in six months it would be the best time to buy cuz of summer and no salt.

you kinda sound like a reseller with that i had to buy to many now i need to sell, then u say people will regret not gettn' them in six months. idk if you just playing the game to get yo shoes off but their gonna be around. not call'n u a reseller im just saying.......

He doesn't sound like a reseller. A reseller would say this was easy, and post a pic with 12 pics in various sizes. A lot of people pass on kicks they wish they hadn't and regret it.

And no, these won't go below retail. A lot of people might pass on these, because of the Flint's or cool greys, or just because they aren't readily available in their area or because of Christmas.

what is you base for saying they will not be had under retail? go check ebay then tell me im wrong. ill wait....... motorsports and the infrared pack were way more hyped than these and can be copped, at or below retail. other than an XI it will be that way and thats a good thing, i think.most retro jordan releases are all hype you should have pick'd up on this pattern by now. fools hype the shoe up then they release, a week later kno1 cares about them/moves on to the next release. sumtimes it seems like, if they sell out in stores not many people buy from resellers they just focus on the next hyped release. cuz to me people care more about getting the newest released jordan more than the actual shoe. idk if that makes since but thats how i see it.

Originally Posted by EAE7325

only sz 11 left on fnl

i wasnt even gonna get these but i saw they were still up there in an 11so i said f it, added to cart, proceeded to go to check out, was about 1 second away from confirming payment when i saw because i live in cali they were gonna charge me $14 tax
grin.gif
i already kinda had a issue with paying 160 for em so i didnt go through with the order ,, kinda happy i kept my money to be honest. hope everyone who wanted some get their pair.. on to the cool greys
smokin.gif

Congratulations to everyone that was able to get their pairs.  If you have any questions on your order, just send us a private message with your order and customer number.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Philosophre

Because they sold out on Eastbay, FTL and NDC within minutes and were still available on FNL.

They were still on Footaction last I checked.

Ah, I thought people were waiting for FNL specifically because there was a hidden deal.

I just canceled my order for a size 10.5 on ndc, so once they restock someone be quick cause there will be one there.

I like how eastbay called me to verify my shipping address, because it was different from my billing address. Makes me feel safe.

Originally Posted by thekckid

Originally Posted by yungone350

people just like to complain. if u like it cop it if not then just dont.

what are people complain'n about????? did i miss something. are yall upset cuz people are saying the shoes will be available, cuz thats the only thing i hear people talking about, not talkn down on the xiii. smh at you resellers upset at people for outing the shoes availability.

these were an easy pick up at serramonte mall @ footlocker and these joints are clearly better than the previous one.

They are limited. I was at the Serramonte mall near San Fran. I was number 20 in line and they sold out of 9s, 9.5s and 10.5 before I got into the footlocker.  They also sold them in the footaction in the mall but those pairs went faster than footlocker did. I ended up getting the last pair of 8.5s and I was outta there.  Not the easiest cop but got em.  
Quality feels real good. the cusion on the sole feels real good on the feet and my pinky toe feels good too. They are not BIN 23 limited but still limited. do some leg some leg work if you still want them though. Not all regions sold these as well as the bay area.

my first jordan pick up in a few years, i was surprised by the quality, a lot of padding on the inside
2eb36ff34d9669b201aa538654a918252c2970c0.jpg

0ee363f943b460750b9e5b5754011ae7d7fcbc29.jpg
if anyone was interested in seeing how the 3M is on these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom