Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
went to hohmd around 1pm and they had one sz 10. my sz
pimp.gif
. if anyone in the dmv are looking for them u can find them at footaction in pg mall siz 9.5-14. only a
few left so call to see if they still do and one sz 10.5 and 3 sz 14 in hohmd call there too to make sure they still do..

bout to post pics in a few of mines
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Error on page

Originally Posted by IStoleYourThunder

Say what Finishline.com ??? I call to cancel my order after picking up @ House of Hoops and its to late because my order is being processed??? In the Chgo a majority of the finishlines did not even receive these kicks. Anways I hate to be a reseller but it looks like thats what I'am going to have to do.
mad.gif
  But i do believe alot of people who slept on these shoes will regret that they did in about 6months.

yup but only if you want the satisfaction of buying them from fln or champs. other wise these will be had at retail or slightly below/higher retail. other than the space jams, no other retro is hard to obtain at or around retail price and these will be no exception. once the hype dies(between today and next week) they will be easy to cop(when resellers see they aint moving at $2bills a pop, watch). actually in six months it would be the best time to buy cuz of summer and no salt. you kinda sound like a reseller with that i had to buy to many now i need to sell, then u say people will regret not gettn' them in six months. idk if you just playing the game to get yo shoes off but their gonna be around. not call'n u a reseller im just saying.......

I 'am going to return these once they arrive. I just wasn't sure my finishline order would go through so i ended up at House of Hoops.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by IStoleYourThunder

Say what Finishline.com ??? I call to cancel my order after picking up @ House of Hoops and its to late because my order is being processed??? In the Chgo a majority of the finishlines did not even receive these kicks. Anways I hate to be a reseller but it looks like thats what I'am going to have to do.
mad.gif
  But i do believe alot of people who slept on these shoes will regret that they did in about 6months.

yup but only if you want the satisfaction of buying them from fln or champs. other wise these will be had at retail or slightly below/higher retail. other than the space jams, no other retro is hard to obtain at or around retail price and these will be no exception. once the hype dies(between today and next week) they will be easy to cop(when resellers see they aint moving at $2bills a pop, watch). actually in six months it would be the best time to buy cuz of summer and no salt.

you kinda sound like a reseller with that i had to buy to many now i need to sell, then u say people will regret not gettn' them in six months. idk if you just playing the game to get yo shoes off but their gonna be around. not call'n u a reseller im just saying.......

He doesn't sound like a reseller. A reseller would say this was easy, and post a pic with 12 pics in various sizes. A lot of people pass on kicks they wish they hadn't and regret it.

And no, these won't go below retail. A lot of people might pass on these, because of the Flint's or cool greys, or just because they aren't readily available in their area or because of Christmas.

what is you base for saying they will not be had under retail? go check ebay then tell me im wrong. ill wait....... motorsports and the infrared pack were way more hyped than these and can be copped, at or below retail. other than an XI it will be that way and thats a good thing, i think.

most retro jordan releases are all hype you should have pick'd up on this pattern by now. fools hype the shoe up then they release, a week later kno1 cares about them/moves on to the next release. sumtimes it seems like, if they sell out in stores not many people buy from resellers they just focus on the next hyped release. cuz to me people care more about getting the newest released jordan more than the actual shoe. idk if that makes since but thats how i see it.

The infrared pack was hurt because of the black varsity reds. Try to get a pair of the white infrareds for $150. People had to get a pair of sneakers they didn't want, just to get them.

And the motorsports weren't more hyped. If anything they were more polarizing. A lot more people didn't like those, me included. You hear a lot less complaints about how these turned out in despite of the mesh and change in the green.

And again, these are releasing around Christmas time in between Flints and cement III's. With a bunch of other releases in between. You can't compare the demand to motorsports when people are thinking about a sneaker that hasn't been released in nearly 10 years. If these came out in October they would have gotten a bigger reaction. So you might like these, but not have the money for these.

And not everyone is hyping a sneaker up and a reseller, some areas got a larger allotment. So they might not have many in their area.

These aren't going to sell for $250 anyway, so why shouldn't someone pay $200 instead of waiting six months hoping they go down to $160. More than likely you'll find them at that same $200. I don't know, I don't see a big difference in $20-$40.

Anyone interested in ordering from Jimmy Jazz can get the Anniversary 2's thrown in for a total price of $202.85 shipped if you want (with the coupon... the 2's are on sale at $70 with a few decent sizes).  Just a heads up, I think it's a good deal.

Originally Posted by Philosophre

Also I just checked out jimmyjazz, there is a promotion code "GJBUY" that gives you $25 off of the shoes.

pimp.gif

I was about to hit checkout with the 10% code...then i saw you post this!

saved me 25 bucks

order has been placed, hopefully now i get a shipping email next.

wasnt going to get but , enh. what the heck, 13s are my fave jordan model.

Release here was chill... it was cold for fl so the wait seemed long as ever other than that it was a few heads tht left tht HOH with upset faces... I got my pair though...

Easy pick up this morning...a little disappointed in the turn out...The quicker my local HOH sells out of these the better shoes and quantities they get in the future.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Philosophre

Also I just checked out jimmyjazz, there is a promotion code "GJBUY" that gives you $25 off of the shoes.

pimp.gif

I was about to hit checkout with the 10% code...then i saw you post this!

saved me 25 bucks

order has been placed, hopefully now i get a shipping email next.

wasnt going to get but , enh. what the heck, 13s are my fave jordan model.

Glad I can help out a NT Staff.

I was surprise at how many people lined up for these lol I thought everyone was going to be saving up for the cg but I guess not well it was a pretty easy pick up here in socal couple sizes left at lakewood mall for you socal peeps

easiest cop since 98' walked in the mall and one guy was their besides me
canceled my FNL order online
i love them only problem for me personally is mudguard that shiny materiel looks real fragile and seems like it will chip quickly

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Release here was chill... it was cold for fl so the wait seemed long as ever other than that it was a few heads tht left tht HOH with upset faces... I got my pair though...

Got there at around 6:30 and the smallest they had was a 10.5. Was thinking of just waiting for champs to open but decided to go to fashion square instead. Champs over there opened at a little past 7. Was third in line and waited just 10min. No cold, no hassle. I'm telling you FL Mall is just turning into hypebeast central.

@magic1978*** the pack was super hyped so was the motorsports ,but u can spin it anyway u want too. did u check ebay? wh/infra $160 bin (didnt even scroll to the bottom, and its packs for $200 nib). when the shoes last came out dosent mean much cuz the reason that sell out aint cuzza the people that remember them from 10yrs. ago its cuz ova fad. i didnt really understand ya last paragraph. but these will be at or around retail in 6 months man. what hyped release(recently) do u have proof that proves me wrong other than any xi. the shoes are cool i aint hating, but me saying they will be able to be had at retail in 6months isnt far fetched. and history also states this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom