Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by gyeah

Well it looks like my mobile FNL order shipped before they could cancel it. On hold now to confirm. Like dude said earlier, FNL has the worst hold music. EVER.

Yeah, I was on hold with them yesterday for 14(really 28 minutes). My order still hasn't been canceled and they charged when I made the purchase, so hopefully I'm good. If not, no biggie, it was a spur of the moment purchase.
The "expected" wait time was 10 minutes. It just rolled 32 minutes on my phone. I wanted them to cancel my order cause my Eastbay order shipped first. At the same time I'm kinda wanted it to ship to see if the "mobile FNL order early trick" worked. We shall see if they ever answer the phone, but this music might make me go crazy before I can find out.

I DONT SEE HOW FINISHLINE CAN CANCEL ORDERS WHEN THERE AT NOT MOVING IN STORES THAT WELL? THE FINISHLINE WHERE MY BOY WORKS AT HAS OVER 80 PAIRS OF ALTITUDES. HE SENT ME PICS OF THE STOCKROOM...DOESNT MAKE SENSE TO ME.

Niketown Chicago has these and are doing phone orders. These are still around Houston in various sizes as well.

I'm happy with mine. Can't wait til this weekend!!
e50265b6ba446009c0885b46c9305f98b6bb2f78_r.jpg

Not to brag but when I saw the link for the non-flash version of Swoosh, I swooped in and snagged a pair.
After completing that transaction, I immediately logged back in and ordered a second pair.

Surprisingly, BOTH PAIRS SHIPPED!!!  I thought for sure one would be cancelled but I'll be getting both on thursday with free shipping to boot!

Sorry to hear about all the FNL cancellations.  I used to try to order through Eastbay but now that it's gotten so ridiculous on that site, I've abandoned that alltogether now that I've moved on.

Good luck to all still trying to get.

P

Originally Posted by jcollectr

I'm happy with mine. Can't wait til this weekend!!
e50265b6ba446009c0885b46c9305f98b6bb2f78_r.jpg
Niiiiiice!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
13's are my favorite...

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Originally Posted by bence23

Thats exactly why I NEVER order online. Don't get why its that hard for y'all to wake up a little early on a Saturday/ 
not every city gets QS releases
sum cities dont even have sneaker stores
incase u didnt know
Yeah my city has population of 125,000... I called around FNL and FTL and most of them don't even know what I'm talking about most of the time ha

After a 1 hour and 10 minute hold time, FNL has confirmed that my "early FNL mobile" order has shipped. Kinda good to know that the trick works. Maybe we'll have luck with that in the future *coughcoolgreyscough* Guess I'll be taking these back to FNL once I get them, don't need two pair.

Got shipping info from eastbay earlier.  This has never happened before two releases back to back... thank God for that checkout timer thing.  Hope cool greys are this easy.

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Yeah my city has population of 125,000... I called around FNL and FTL and most of them don't even know what I'm talking about most of the time ha

i know what you mean..
you call the store or you go in the store and they like what are those...
i never heard of them we not getting them
your best bet they tell you "go online and try to get them"

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

i know what you mean..
you call the store or you go in the store and they like what are those...
i never heard of them we not getting them
your best bet they tell you "go online and try to get them"
LOL yup... common response when I ask they say "do you mean the (insert GR Jordan here)" or "Let me ask my manager"

I asked about the altitudes and they asked if I meant the white/black/red retro 13's
roll.gif
I was like nope Black and green...
I can't blame them because my city isn't too big on shoes, I just think that it's funny..

11v2kd1.jpg

Had to cop these especially for $120. Was gunna grab 2 but decided not to get greedy.
Even tho these lack any 3M i feel like the mesh uppers makes them look dope
pimp.gif

for those who called FNL and got the shipping conformation, does ur order inquiry on fnl.com says that its shipped too?

well one of my fnl order has been canceled. I placed both order right when they showed up on the site. first order for a pair of size 12, and 2nd order for a pair of size 13. First order canceled......now waiting to see if 2nd order gets canceled too. I am not gonna trip though, i got 1 pair from eastbay coming. so its all good.

I knew it was to good to be true with fnl.a lot of people were ordering that night and I said there was going to be alot of disappointed people on here

Originally Posted by rauls054

I knew it was to good to be true with fnl.a lot of people were ordering that night and I said there was going to be alot of disappointed people on here
happens every release. people arent even disappointed like that no more.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by rauls054

happens every release. people arent even disappointed like that no more.

this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom