Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Lord i hope these are still around next month hopefully on sale too .........one can dream right?

^ I mean, they're on sale now at Jimmy Jazz for $143 shipped basically... only sizes 9, 9.5, and 14 left, though, it looks like.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

what 30 dollars off coupon is there?

The FTL Vip coupon... If Im not mistaken it expires pretty soon, and there are absolutley no Flints around here in store.... I think it says on the coupon as well that it cant be used for stock locate, but I got a manager to do that once as well 
devil.gif

and glad I pulled the trigger on jimmy jazz, their sizes are running out again!

havent seen these in many stores out here, they probably sold out.

Im still looking for a sz 12, to replace my 05's

Placed my order saturday from jimmy jazz with the coupon, and I just got a shipment notification today, maybe have these in time for christmas!

anyone know where jimmyjazz is shipping from??

Originally Posted by jman219

Placed my order saturday from jimmy jazz with the coupon, and I just got a shipment notification today, maybe have these in time for christmas!

New Jersey.  Took about 5 days for me to get mine from when they shipped (via FedEx).

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

New Jersey.  Took about 5 days for me to get mine from when they shipped (via FedEx).
But where you located? Im in Connecticut... Fedex seems to have some of the quickest shipping times... UPS is def the worst

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

But where you located? Im in Connecticut... Fedex seems to have some of the quickest shipping times... UPS is def the worst
I'm in Idaho.  You'll definitely get yours quick.

Glad i got two get 2 pairs of these had 2 mix and match and 1 goes back thats what it is nowadays quality is at a all time LOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

Originally Posted by TienMysterio469

Still With My 2005 Pair. Much Better Than 2010's. There's No 3M On The 2010 Pair.

Thanks for clearing that up man.
roll.gif

and I wish I had the funds to cop two and return one, Money is looking tight right about now...

and I checked to see if fedex had updated my shipment, says it will be here tomorrow 
pimp.gif
... I know many of you guys had problems with jimmy jazz, but I ordered saturday (no shipping sunday) and they will be here tuesday with discount code 
smokin.gif
... Now just gotta make sure my pair is free of glue stains....

Originally Posted by TienMysterio469

Still With My 2005 Pair. Much Better Than 2010's. There's No 3M On The 2010 Pair.

indifferent.gif

People like you should be banned.

Man I love my 2010 Flints. Screw all this 3m talk. These are fresh as hell. Worn these just about everyday and I have minimal creasing and thats that I dont walk around like i am walking on eggshells. I was doubting this shoe when release date came near but now that I look back at it I am glad I didn't pass. Probably one of my favorite Retros. My grail comes out on February, cant wait.

Back
Top Bottom