Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

My only complaint about jimmyjazz.com, the size 10 Flints I got were a display model with the protective film taken off one of the holograms and the sticker price on the bottom of the shoe.

ok, I'm mad

Jimmy Jazz charged me full price, when I didn't authorize it. (I agreed to the discounted price)
obviously I can take care of this by myself when they come in.
BUT
just wondering if anyone else took care of this issue previously?
you guys called/emailed? were they helpful?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

ok, I'm mad

Jimmy Jazz charged me full price, when I didn't authorize it. (I agreed to the discounted price)
obviously I can take care of this by myself when they come in.
BUT
just wondering if anyone else took care of this issue previously?
you guys called/emailed? were they helpful?
Did you not see us complain about jimmy jazz earlier from pages 149 - 156? lol 1st they charge you full price, then return the funds, finally after a week they take out the final discounted price, and then finally ship when they feel like it...

PS: Do Not expect these until after Christmas and good luck reaching "customer service" aka the answering machine
sick.gif

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Not true, I've ordered two pairs from them, both were discounted.  Same with a pair of Altitudes.  Not to mention, I ended up with a free pair of Flints!
It happen to all of us except you lol ....but I got them today in the mail
happy.gif

There is one pair of sz 11 at Footlocker at Stonestown. Last one they got so hurry. My boy offered to me, but I already got one.

I am thinking the Flints > White/Red.......

Anyone see more pairs in stores in So Cal?

Scooped the lil bro a pair on the lowww, and realized how much I liked them, so I went in on Jimmy screwz, hope they come through...

these pairs are selling crazy online...
but how come white/red is all over the place... thts sad
personally think white/red > flint grey

The blue pair is easier to match with, doesn't have a white upper and dropped with enough time for people to rebound and cop CGXIs, these just released at a bad time.

Originally Posted by bay1591

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Not true, I've ordered two pairs from them, both were discounted.  Same with a pair of Altitudes.  Not to mention, I ended up with a free pair of Flints!
It happen to all of us except you lol ....but I got them today in the mail
happy.gif
nah, they charged me correctly (with discount) also.. although i will say i had a "pending" charge for the retail price, i ended up being charged the discounted price without having to contact them..

I was with my girl and I let her pick off the kids wall for my brother, and the flints were what she found to be the "prettiest" ones on the FTl wall... It's a different colorway then we see on sneakers, bred and white red shoes are everywhere, French blue is a unique colorway

flints are perfect color blocking wise, color combo wise and material wise

no competition for me

flints, white/black/red's and playoffs are my top 3 13's anyway

white pods just look better to me

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by All Ready

flints All-Star XIII > any 13

white/black/red's are a very close 2nd

Corrected.
Corrected Again...but first dude was closer..just backwards
He Got Game 13's > any 13
Flints are a close 2nd