Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by Queruvin143

Got an extra pair to help out a fellow NTer. Size 11 ppl at FNL won't let me return them so they can boost their sales...Smh.

can they even do that?

Gilbert Arenas wearing the Flint right now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
against Kobe

Well my Jimmyjazz.com order arrived and I have yet to be charged. Any chance they just wait until someone signs for the package to bill?

So I ordered a 10.5 on 11-29 and that one just arrived and I wasn't billed for it. The size 10 I ordered on 12-4 has been confirmed shipped now and the funds for that one have just been taken out of my account. Something tells me I might have gotten a free pair *crossing fingers*.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

So I ordered a 10.5 on 11-29 and that one just arrived and I wasn't billed for it. The size 10 I ordered on 12-4 has been confirmed shipped now and the funds for that one have just been taken out of my account. Something tells me I might have gotten a free pair *crossing fingers*.

lucked out bruh

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

it took 2 weeks for it too deliver i thought they did fed ex???

Originally Posted by ildiddy

^ just wow.... im still waiting
Yea atleast I got them under retail...but its not worth the trouble and terrible customer service jimmy jazz put me and everyone through
tired.gif

Originally Posted by bay1591

Yea atleast I got them under retail...but its not worth the trouble and terrible customer service jimmy jazz put me and everyone through
tired.gif
i told them, "i will have an easier time contacting al Queda then your customer service
mad.gif
" i mean in all honesty, an answering machine during customer service hours after being on hold for like 15minutes?
o rly?

tired.gif
i told them, "i will have an easier time contacting al Queda then your customer service
mad.gif
" i mean in all honesty, an answering machine during customer service hours after being on hold for like 15minutes?
o rly?
lol but 15 minutes? I was sent straight to the crappy answer machine after 6 minutes, out of all the times I have called, I only got through ONCE!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

tired.gif
mad.gif
o rly?
EDIT: Double Post, Yuku FTL

For my ATL heads even though the stores sold out you may be able to order them. I just ordered a pair of size 10 from footaction at Gwinnett Place... Go check it out

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

Good lookin' out. Used coupon code GJBUY for $25 off.
they will charge full amount though. Shady business
This. 
i ordered my pair on the 4th of this month... still haven't received them.

Not true, I've ordered two pairs from them, both were discounted.  Same with a pair of Altitudes.  Not to mention, I ended up with a free pair of Flints!

Back
Top Bottom