Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

if i can get a pair with my boys employee discount they'll be copped, if not ill either pay retail if i have to somewhere down the line or hope a pair will be around and not excluded if there's a 50 in december. it's my sons birthday on black friday so i gotta prioritize but i defenitly wanna get a pair though

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

if i can get a pair with my boys employee discount they'll be copped, if not ill either pay retail if i have to somewhere down the line or hope a pair will be around and not excluded if there's a 50 in december. it's my sons birthday on black friday so i gotta prioritize but i defenitly wanna get a pair though

Spoil your son first and foremost!  
pimp.gif

wellgosh.com have these releasing October 20 for around 158.00 shipped if anybody wants them a little early

Originally Posted by tjsmke

wellgosh.com have these releasing October 20 for around 158.00 shipped if anybody wants them a little early

WORD? I WILL DEFINATELY BE PULLIN THE TRIGGER ON THAT.
I aint mean to put in all caps but i aint erasing jus to rewrite lol. How credible is wellgosh?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Spoil your son first and foremost!  
pimp.gif

yessir,  ill get my par one way or another and if i gotta pay more then i'd want to then so be it,  my sons bday comes first and foremost  if anything i'm probably gonna see if my footlocker connect can come through with his employee discount on these, the white reds, the playoffs, and if im lucky enough the cool greys as well in my size and in a kids size as well.  i know he's reliable and trustworthy so ill probably just give him $50 if he can get all those shoes on discount regardless if i can get the cool greys on discount or not,  sell a ton of crap on ebay to cover the shoes n still have $ left over and call it a day

I rather pick and choose my pair in person, honestly. I'm old school like that.
Seconded. Considering how much difference we've seen on the state of the mesh on these in various pairs, I'd rather pay the extra 15 bucks to make sure mine's at least sort of smooth and not completely crumpled up like we've seen on most of the pre-orders so far.

Originally Posted by LUMINESCENT

Seconded. Considering how much difference we've seen on the state of the mesh on these in various pairs, I'd rather pay the extra 15 bucks to make sure mine's at least sort of smooth and not completely crumpled up like we've seen on most of the pre-orders so far.
this is true as well.i was thnkin bout that but just hoped that mayb those were b-grades we saw and mine will come good. besides even when going to the store i dnt really swap pairs like that. i may considering the way my white/red 12's came from UTA last year. the toebox was wrinkled. i will post pix 

Thanks!  It came out to about $163 but that's cool. 

And it's even better that these are not hyped at all.  This will be my third generation pair, had the OG's, and the 2005's.

I miss the days when you walk in and walk out with your pair with no problems. 

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
And it's even better that these are not hyped at all.  This will be my third generation pair, had the OG's, and the 2005's.

I miss the days when you walk in and walk out with your pair with no problems. 

Those days could be coming back, sans the original quality of course.
Even a good deal of the hypebeasts at my school agree that so many releases of original 'grail' colorways are pretty much just killing the value of the shoe, and none of them really want to buy 'em. So even though retail prices are rising, we can expect resell prices to fall, and hype to eventually drop, especially once people realize that the quality is in fact terrible.

And yeah, all of these colorways are classic and great, but the truth of the matter is, there's too many of them coming out and everyone simply won't have the means of buying multiples of every single one considering the price hikes we've been seeing lately. Hence they'll sit for a while, and possibly will even get marked down.

In the end, I don't really mind any of this. It's just the quality (or its lack) that really gets me.

Originally Posted by Willmatic78

Thanks!  It came out to about $163 but that's cool. 

where u 4rm cuz mine  came to 158

Originally Posted by nephi215

Is Wellgosh.com legit cause im thinking about copping early

samething i was wondering.  they come out to 100 shipped in european money, not sure how much that would cost in american money though

Roughly $140 if you round it up in U.S. Dollars.

samething i was wondering.  they come out to 100 shipped in european money, not sure how much that would cost in american money though

It's Brit pounds, not Euros. So it's actually closer to around $160.

thanks,  now the question is are the shoes legit?  i got about $70 sitting in paypal  and ebay auctions ending this weekend so i might just go ahead and cop em if their legit to avoid worrying about it on black friday.

thanks,  now the question is are the shoes legit?  i got about $70 sitting in paypal  and ebay auctions ending this weekend so i might just go ahead and cop em if their legit to avoid worrying about it on black friday.
they are legit i ordered a pair of TB3s from them last year

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

i just went ahead and placed an order.  it came out to around $159 shipped, i had $70 in paypal so i only paid about $90 outta pocket.  i figured i rather just knock these out the way now then worry about em in november.  even if i get a footlocker employee to give me their discount they'll still come out to around $125 plus i'd tip them so paying around $25 extra to get em early seems reasonable to me.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

i just went ahead and placed an order.  it came out to around $159 shipped, i had $70 in paypal so i only paid about $90 outta pocket.  i figured i rather just knock these out the way now then worry about em in november.  even if i get a footlocker employee to give me their discount they'll still come out to around $125 plus i'd tip them so paying around $25 extra to get em early seems reasonable to me.
retail is 160 tho so u actually got it under retail

Back
Top Bottom