Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

I was siked about this flint release until I saw that they weren't going to have 3M. Like cmon JB. Thats what makes the flints and blk/reds so dope is the 3M smh. This release just nose dived imo and with the blk/reds scheduled for nov. too i may have to pass on these

I feel the same way. The 3M made the shoe! Imagine if the retroed the V with no 3M tounge? (99-00)

Just another reason on the ENORMOUS reason list of why JB is garbage and they continue to BS their customers...

Please don't buy this shoe guys....a shame they leave out such an essential part of this shoe.

Originally Posted by h0opman31

man i can't wait for the playoff 13 pics surfaces.
maybe they r in the playoff 13 thread
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by never wear them

will try to get me a 2010 pair... these have been on my feet for the past 2 weeks...
5043852600_97c17bcc3c_z.jpg

5043821978_981904956d_z.jpg
those look nice on feet.
L0L THATS BECAUSE THEYRE 2005 FLINTS
laugh.gif

lol

did you do something to the pods or did your pair really not bleed?  i've been considering painting the pods on mine 
tired.gif

The 2005's were great, but they definitely had their flaws. 

The toe box on a lot of pairs came already creased, the redish/brown glue was clearly visible, and on some, the tongues would be inconsistent in length.  

Just saying.

I just think if these had a strong 3M, people could overlook the rest.

Agreed on all points.  I honestly didnt think these would release for another 10 years, so I bought two pairs.   The creasing is terrible on the toebox.  There really is a chance that the 2010 version would have been just as good if not better than the 2005 version if they had 3m.  That is a big part of the shoe.  If I didnt have a DS pair of 05s, than I would definitley buy these.  The Jordans this year have been of better quality than in the past few years (ex. the IX, great shoe, paint chipping has been nonexistant for me, and they dont crease as eaisly as past retros).

I didnt do anything to em. Only flaw i had was the obvious colored glue on the outer panel right above the midsole toepart.

All my pairs are hand picked, make sure i get the nicest one outta the batch. whether it means havin to switch out a right shoe for another etc...

Always love these flint 13s....
I am an addict, I know I will end up with a pair of these.....

i know its hindsight... but i'm "hoping" the malls won't be too hectic.

Bleh.

We'll see how many have 175 bucks to dispose that weekend.

yikes.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Bleh.

yikes.
laugh.gif
it's on black friday....

that's why I'm trying to pay the extra bucks to get them early......most would say that's insane, but if I can't get my hands on a pair on release date from all the people that will flood the malls on that day, I'm going to be pissed.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by BinYe

Bleh.

yikes.
laugh.gif
it's on black friday....

that's why I'm trying to pay the extra bucks to get them early......most would say that's insane, but if I can't get my hands on a pair on release date from all the people that will flood the malls on that day, I'm going to be pissed.
mad.gif
u shld be good come RD man. its a GR. im jus gon walk in casually once stores open and snag a pair. i aint waitin in no line tho.

Back
Top Bottom