Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

so im still debatin this question. whata do yall thnk? do yall thnk this is one of them GR's that sell out qwik? i mean it is black friday they drop. should i go lose sleep or do yall think i can get off work @ 5 n go cop deez n they still have my size?

Originally Posted by never wear them

will try to get me a 2010 pair... these have been on my feet for the past 2 weeks...
5043852600_97c17bcc3c_z.jpg

5043821978_981904956d_z.jpg
those look nice on feet.

I was siked about this flint release until I saw that they weren't going to have 3M. Like cmon JB. Thats what makes the flints and blk/reds so dope is the 3M smh. This release just nose dived imo and with the blk/reds scheduled for nov. too i may have to pass on these

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

I was siked about this flint release until I saw that they weren't going to have 3M. Like cmon JB. Thats what makes the flints and blk/reds so dope is the 3M smh. This release just nose dived imo and with the blk/reds scheduled for nov. too i may have to pass on these

I feel the same way. The 3M made the shoe! Imagine if the retroed the V with no 3M tounge? (99-00)

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

^Those 2005's are DOPE AS HELL. They look WAYYYYYYYYYYYY better than the 2010's.

The 2005's were great, but they definitely had their flaws. 

The toe box on a lot of pairs came already creased, the redish/brown glue was clearly visible, and on some, the tongues would be inconsistent in length.  

Just saying.

I just think if these had a strong 3M, people could overlook the rest.

Back
Top Bottom