Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by Raymo24TX

175, seriously jb?

175 for space jams, understandable, but for any other non-premium retro...smh

You call the Space Jams a "premium" retro
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by Raymo24TX

175, seriously jb?

175 for space jams, understandable, but for any other non-premium retro...smh

You call the Space Jams a "premium" retro
laugh.gif
What are you laughing at? I didnt call the Space Jams a "premium retro".  I said the SJ 11's (Because of hype and its an 11, considered to be the best Jordan to many) and premium retro's (Like Motorsports) are understandable.  Other retros (Non premium, like 12's) should only be $150 at most.

JB is really gettin it in this year...

4001224129_e93cd85fe8.jpg

but Never Wear Them always got it in...

3391009975_997be85f80.jpg

will be buying a pair to ball in.

just hoping the toebox comes out like the first retros. they were butter and flexed real easily
pimp.gif

For someone who's name is Never Wear Them you shore wear a lot of heat
laugh.gif
 nice flints
pimp.gif

thanks rico...

and yeah... never really liked my screen name... but it was the one that got approved after being banned in '02... the name works tho... lol

13's dont do much for me, but my favorites are the red/whites (or altitudes). Most likely cop tho idk how you could turn them down

the flints are my top 3 favorite jordans ... i wore the retro like 5x ... the quality on those
smh.gif
and now $175 ... and
indifferent.gif
@ me in advance b/c i'm gonna cop that and the playoffs

I was hoping for the All Stars. Oh well, if these go on sale I will probably purchase a pair.

The idea of having these again is exciting however, after seeing the quality of the 2004 XIII's its going to be an easy pass the flints and black and red retro's felt flimsy and fit narrow, check out the comparison below OG's on left. The Retro's were just long and narrow forcing you to go a half size up for a slight increase in room on the side and to much room in the toe area, they have some serious sizing issues. If they can correct this with the new retro and keep the tumbled leather used on the originals then this might be a pick up.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

needed a new pair
pimp.gif

if quality is there,copped x2
pimp.gif
Ditto.  Destroyed my OGs....wore out both my retros.  Time for a re-up.  I'm more excited for these than any other retro this year...

nicekicks even comfirmed it. YES!! i just need 2 get my hands on a pair of '05 flints b4 the price increase

Back
Top Bottom