Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by LUMINESCENT

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by nephi215

Is Wellgosh.com legit cause im thinking about copping early

samething i was wondering.  they come out to 100 shipped in european money, not sure how much that would cost in american money though

Roughly $140 if you round it up in U.S. Dollars.
It's Brit pounds, not Euros. So it's actually closer to around $160.

thanks,  now the question is are the shoes legit?  i got about $70 sitting in paypal  and ebay auctions ending this weekend so i might just go ahead and cop em if their legit to avoid worrying about it on black friday.
they are legit i ordered a pair of TB3s from them last year
i just went ahead and placed an order.  it came out to around $159 shipped, i had $70 in paypal so i only paid about $90 outta pocket.  i figured i rather just knock these out the way now then worry about em in november.  even if i get a footlocker employee to give me their discount they'll still come out to around $125 plus i'd tip them so paying around $25 extra to get em early seems reasonable to me.
retail is 160 tho so u actually got it under retail

yeah i know,  retail plus cali sales tax woulda been around $176.   i got a few friends that work for footlocker so if i woulda used their employee discount when you factor in tax and the tip i'd give them i'd be paying around $135,  but with it being black friday weekend and so much other stuff ill have going on that weekend i rather just get these out the way now, and have them already because i have wanted these again since i sold by 05 pair a few years ago.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by nephi215

Is Wellgosh.com legit cause im thinking about copping early

samething i was wondering.  they come out to 100 shipped in european money, not sure how much that would cost in american money though

Roughly $140 if you round it up in U.S. Dollars.
It's Brit pounds, not Euros. So it's actually closer to around $160.

thanks,  now the question is are the shoes legit?  i got about $70 sitting in paypal  and ebay auctions ending this weekend so i might just go ahead and cop em if their legit to avoid worrying about it on black friday.
they are legit i ordered a pair of TB3s from them last year
i just went ahead and placed an order.  it came out to around $159 shipped, i had $70 in paypal so i only paid about $90 outta pocket.  i figured i rather just knock these out the way now then worry about em in november.  even if i get a footlocker employee to give me their discount they'll still come out to around $125 plus i'd tip them so paying around $25 extra to get em early seems reasonable to me.
retail is 160 tho so u actually got it under retail

yeah i know,  retail plus cali sales tax woulda been around $176.   i got a few friends that work for footlocker so if i woulda used their employee discount when you factor in tax and the tip i'd give them i'd be paying around $135,  but with it being black friday weekend and so much other stuff ill have going on that weekend i rather just get these out the way now, and have them already because i have wanted these again since i sold by 05 pair a few years ago.
yeah and christmas coming up. imma b coppin my pair come monday to get em out the way. dnt forget to give us a review homie

@koncrete kickz
How fast does wellgosh ship? Any defects with your TBs?

Also, did these, uhh... sell out instantly on ShoeTrends? All I see is out of stock, and I could swear they weren't even there a couple days ago.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

For the people that plan to wear these shoes.. I did a sneaker review in my blog after wearing it for 2 days (8-10 hours) check out how the shoes hold up. 

Please tell me that theres just a bright light behind you and you didnt use the flash. I just took the same picture from the same angle using the flash on the 05s. Show the flash version so we can compare.
Here are the pictures.. 4 days late as promised! More pictures on the Blog.

Flash and NON-Flash after 2 days of wear!

Dim and tranquil 3m or not...

let's at least concur that it's still a beautiful shoe with a sexy sillhouette.

Just secured a pair off wellgosh off the strengf of this post.

Amazing.

Back in highschool, mines got jacked a month after release date (gym lockers ftl).

Now its time to get reunited.

i only get 2 pairs of jordans a year, got the black/red 6 these will be #2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Got my shipping conformation today! I missed out in '05 and haven't had a pair since the OG's so I'm super juiced.

Originally Posted by Willmatic78

Got my shipping conformation today! I missed out in '05 and haven't had a pair since the OG's so I'm super juiced.
Please post pics when you get them.

got my confirmation today too, hopefully i'll have them by next week

Hoping this will be at d last of the list for people to get for black Friday. Arizona people wats d deal,,, who's camping who's not?

Originally Posted by sman234

u order from wellgosh.com?    i got my shipping confirmation from them  but no tracking info though

@koncrete kickz
How fast does wellgosh ship? Any defects with your TBs?

Also, did these, uhh... sell out instantly on ShoeTrends? All I see is out of stock, and I could swear they weren't even there a couple days ago.
shipping was fairly fast, good communication with chris at wllgosh, my pair was flawless didnt have the jagged tongue syndrome at all

u order from wellgosh.com?    i got my shipping confirmation from them  but no tracking info though

yeah i ordered mine from wellgosh.com, i emailed them about a tracking number and they told me "Due to the number of orders, we are unable to provide a tracking number." seems a lil suspect to me but i'll wait it out and see.

Wellgosh seems good enough then. I think I might just pull the trigger early on these even if that entails risking some mesh creasing that I won't be able to foresee, not to mention they'll come out at least ten bucks cheaper.

yeah i ordered mine from wellgosh.com, i emailed them about a tracking number and they told me "Due to the number of orders, we are unable to provide a tracking number." seems a lil suspect to me but i'll wait it out and see.
damn,  that's not a smart move on their part because if something goes wrong their not covered, but i wonder what shipping method they use.  i paid last night and got the email saying they shipped this morning so i'm not even gonna worry about it til late next week or early the week after that.

just placed an order for mine went ahead and ordered the QF 2s too, been wanting those for a while.....hope I have them in my hands next week

Back
Top Bottom