Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Originally Posted by Mikey23

These won't sell out around my area
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

QFT 

Too many spots here in the Chi to cop, if you want em wake up friday hell evensaturday and get em, no hassle....2 pairs for me 
tongue.gif

I'm a do the Best Buy thang and wait inline till they open, cop a flat screen and they after i do all my immediate Black Friday shopping off to the mall i go to cop these bad boys

Even though a lot of spots are getting them, that doesn't mean they will have a lot of pairs.. I work at woodfield and were only getting 18 pairs.. but you're right if you wake up early enough you should be just fine.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

QFT 

Too many spots here in the Chi to cop, if you want em wake up friday hell evensaturday and get em, no hassle....2 pairs for me 
tongue.gif

I'm a do the Best Buy thang and wait inline till they open, cop a flat screen and they after i do all my immediate Black Friday shopping off to the mall i go to cop these bad boys

Same here bro, do da best buy thing and then head up to HOH CHI to cop 2 pairs.

Originally Posted by zerimar22

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

QFT 

tongue.gif

Even though a lot of spots are getting them, that doesn't mean they will have a lot of pairs.. I work at woodfield and were only getting 18 pairs.. but you're right if you wake up early enough you should be just fine.

When your area has 2 HOH and a NikeTown, these are going to be around, not long but they will be widely available to da public.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

QFT 

tongue.gif

ur shop definately has  a short supply for a GR shoe. The amount u guys are getting is as if these were limited, im sure restocks will b plentyful
so ppl thats been to/work at FNL FTL CHAMPS and FA have yall seen/gotten shipments of these yet?

Originally Posted by thebeast23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

QFT 

tongue.gif

ur shop definately has  a short supply for a GR shoe. The amount u guys are getting is as if these were limited, im sure restocks will b plentyful
so ppl thats been to/work at FNL FTL CHAMPS and FA have yall seen/gotten shipments of these yet?
If these are so limited why is UTA on their 2nd are 3rd restock
happy.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

QFT 

tongue.gif

Which Spot You Work At? 
nerd.gif

Finishline. I'm not saying they are limited, I was just saying that some stores might not get that many in stock. I thought my store would get more cuz woodfield is a big market.

Finishline. I'm not saying they are limited, I was just saying that some stores might not get that many in stock. I thought my store would get more cuz woodfield is a big market.

Aww I feel Ya...One of my girls works at the Champs in there....Woodfield is Mos DEF a big market..But Good Lookin...I Was Thinkin of Hittin Up Harlem Irving Plaza Since They got the Best Buy right In The Mall...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by thebeast23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

QFT 

tongue.gif

If these are so limited why is UTA on their 2nd are 3rd restock
happy.gif
i didnt say they were limited buddy. i said they had a short supply and the amount they are gettin makes them seem limited......RESTOCKS WILL BE PLENTIFUL

im just waiting on my call to come get them this week! I can't wait yall, never had these...had every damn 13 except for these

this  colorway is one of my favorite  13s i have the 05 there still in good condition still rocking them i am going to cop the 2010 flintsand put my 05 flints on the shelf  alot of people are  hating on the 2010 flints but you know that they say there going to pass on them  but you know them haters are still going to cop them

Back
Top Bottom