Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by JG000

Originally Posted by badboy1188

Some folks was complaining a few days ago about the quality these shoes had compared with previous 13s, but I put these side-by-side to my 08 cdp 13s and IMO these look better. The ankle cut is further back (comfort) and where the mesh comes up around the ankle is also higher than my cdps. Now as we all know these r not made to ball in anymore, but from jus looking at em, it's a better deal.
Is the fit the same?

My perfect shoe size is a 14.5 which means I gotta get a 15. To me these fit a .5 big. I coulda got a 14 and been coo. If u were to order em I say .5 down if possible or try em on at the store

JUST CAME BACK FROM FINISHLINE HERE IN AKRON. IT WAS A STRAIGHT UP MAD HOUSE BUT EVERYONE GOT THEIR PAIRS. I ONLY HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE THAT THIS IS A SUPER GR. PLENTY TO GO AROUND.

HAD TO SEE THESE IN PERSON TO DECIDE IF I WAS GONNA COP OR NOT. COMPARING IN PERSON, IT ALMOST SEEMS THAT THESE ARE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SHOE. THE BLUE IS LIGHTER, NO 3M, MORE PEBBLED TOE AND SHORTER TONGUE. SHAPE IS MOSTLY INTACT THO. O WELL, STILL GRABBED A PAIR TO USE FOR BBALL/WORKOUT AND JUST GENERALLY BLOW OUT. KEEPING 05S DEADSTOCK

28vw2ex.jpg

25ko46a.jpg

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

(fist pumps) yes got my flints cofirmation from footlocker just now...thank god cause tomorrow atlanta is going to be a fking zoo...

No its not, got back from Gwinnett Place around 5:30 am... They still had PLENTY in stock, not only that DTLR and Footlocker had them and no one was there to get them. Picked up two pair, could have easily racked up as many as I wanted. Not saying these are going to sit, but they are the craze we swore they would be.

Just picked up my 13's about 15 people there to get 30 pair. Manager asked me if I wanted the Altitudes on the 11th, I gave her a hell yeah and got outta there to try and beat alot of the traffic. I get home and that dreaded glue stain is on my left shoe. It's not huge but with so many people with the glue stain according to nt maybe JB put it on there to differentiate between these and the 05's.

I think I missed my window to cancel my ndc order. Should I just refuse the shipment or can I just return it to niketown to get a full refund?
I rather keep my eastbay order since I got the giftcard.

I went to FootLocker around 7:15 AM (they opened at 6) and got these without a problem.

I saw them on display, asked for a 10.5, tried them on quickly and that was it. The cashier also honored my 2K11 coupon ($15 off $75+) without a hassle, so I paid $145 total.

In and out in 15 minutes, on a BLACK FRIDAY release date no less. I'm expecting these to hang around at least until the end of the weekend and the less popular sizes might sit on the shelves for a couple weeks. Between all the online vendors, complaints about the quality, and the fact these are a re-retro, I am not expecting a first day sell out at most places.

Also, speaking of the quality, I think they look stunning in person. I'm not going to lose sleep over the M3 or gluey soles. It's a great looking shoe and the XIII's are my favorite Jordan release ever. IMO they didn't butcher them too much so I'm happy.

Lastly, to those asking, I found the sizing to be very close to the CDP/ 2005s. I'm in a 10.5 in all three versions. If you know your size from past XIII releases it's probably safe enough to just buy that size again.

nm, got mine at ndc canceled. so much hoop jumping, had to listen through the automated before i could get to a real person to cancel.
hope my eastbay is shipped, got the confirmation and all, but i assume there is still a chance that it get's canceled...

SMH @ this BigEli dude. You seriously find people who camp out for shoes to be the most irritating thing in your life? That's ***@@!# pathetic, and you're just as bad. Let people do what they want. We don't criticize you for your massive paragraphs filled with poor spelling and grammar, but it sure as hell is irritating.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

JUST CAME BACK FROM FINISHLINE HERE IN AKRON. IT WAS A STRAIGHT UP MAD HOUSE BUT EVERYONE GOT THEIR PAIRS. I ONLY HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE THAT THIS IS A SUPER GR. PLENTY TO GO AROUND.

HAD TO SEE THESE IN PERSON TO DECIDE IF I WAS GONNA COP OR NOT. COMPARING IN PERSON, IT ALMOST SEEMS THAT THESE ARE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SHOE. THE BLUE IS LIGHTER, NO 3M, MORE PEBBLED TOE AND SHORTER TONGUE. SHAPE IS MOSTLY INTACT THO. O WELL, STILL GRABBED A PAIR TO USE FOR BBALL/WORKOUT AND JUST GENERALLY BLOW OUT. KEEPING 05S DEADSTOCK

28vw2ex.jpg

25ko46a.jpg

thats why i tracked down a pair of the 2005 retros. the 3m is one of the things i loved about this colorway

wow how did these sell out online so quick as much hate as these shoes got I don't wanna see whats going to happen with the white/red or the playoff 13's

Originally Posted by badboy1188

Now as we all know these r not made to ball in anymore, but from jus looking at em, it's a better deal.

i hate when people say that....did nike quote itself and said "retros aren't made for basketball"?

da 3m missing was truly wack on these...i mean why take away a prominent design attribute such as reflective mesh?

mannn there are plenty of these to go around

came to sandiego thought i was gonna have to wait inline... find out that i coulda gone anywhere for these..

youll all get ur pairs

in-n-out easy cop

goodnight

I'm about to go and put mines on layaway...and scoop my son up a pair...can't afford these this week I had to put my money for the db's next week

198843376.jpg

Overslept...

Got to work at 9:30am

Left work at 9:45am

Got the 13s at 10:00pm

Now back work feeling complete!!

-PresCEO

Providence, RI

These didnt sellout that fast compared to other releases online. I checked eastbay until 2pst and still fsr, it was only a couple hours ago I noticed sizes started moving. Not bad but I passed and that pix of the comparison said enough and made my decision real easy. good luck to those who want them

Back
Top Bottom