AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by KingJay718

How's the sizing on the retro XIII?
i think they do fit a half size big so you can go true size or half size down.  i wear the half size down for bball and can for casual and have not had any issues with half size down. However, if i play ball in my true size it would be too roomy, its already roomy at true size for casual but i figured might as well.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

How's the sizing on the retro XIII?
i think they do fit a half size big so you can go true size or half size down.  i wear the half size down for bball and can for casual and have not had any issues with half size down. However, if i play ball in my true size it would be too roomy, its already roomy at true size for casual but i figured might as well.

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

I may pass on these for the 2011s...

???  really?  different strokes for different folks.  You could not GIVE ME the 2010 or 2011 garbage Jordans.  Just my opinion.

???  really?  different strokes for different folks.  You could not GIVE ME the 2010 or 2011 garbage Jordans.  Just my opinion.

Originally Posted by AsianImage

THIS 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom