AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Originally Posted by Mikey23

These need to drop already.

Still waiting for my first pair. Still says inbound out of customs. So idk if it left nyc or still sitting coz of the snow storm. Somebody give me info on wats goin on in nyc. I really don't know why the status has been like dat since 27th. Smh..

Were u order from.

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Originally Posted by Mikey23

These need to drop already.

Still waiting for my first pair. Still says inbound out of customs. So idk if it left nyc or still sitting coz of the snow storm. Somebody give me info on wats goin on in nyc. I really don't know why the status has been like dat since 27th. Smh..

Were u order from.

^ I have always heard that the XIII's were really comfortable for bball, but I just don't see it. May just be the way they fit my feet I guess.

^ I have always heard that the XIII's were really comfortable for bball, but I just don't see it. May just be the way they fit my feet I guess.

^I hope not. I hope they make the sales rack. I want to grab up as many pairs as possible. They'll be gone by the second week probably.

^I hope not. I hope they make the sales rack. I want to grab up as many pairs as possible. They'll be gone by the second week probably.

Originally Posted by Wyse23

I feel the same way. I had the  2004 Bred XIII and Wheats and they didnt feel good at all. In fact one of the worst feeling Jordans in the line.

Do the 2010 Flints,White/Reds and Playoffs feel better than the 2004-2005 versions?

I feel the same way. I had the  2004 Bred XIII and Wheats and they didnt feel good at all. In fact one of the worst feeling Jordans in the line.

Do the 2010 Flints,White/Reds and Playoffs feel better than the 2004-2005 versions?

pimp.gif
Robocopped!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

No imo

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

No imo

Back
Top Bottom