AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

I may pass on these for the 2011s...
NOT SURE IF SERIOUS.....THESE ARE COPPED
pimp.gif

These are Mos def copped, but nobody can seriously call the 2011 garbage. They are simply nice. I'm glad JB is stepping it up.

These are Mos def copped, but nobody can seriously call the 2011 garbage. They are simply nice. I'm glad JB is stepping it up.

Mine still says inbound out of customs since 27th. Does dis mean its still in new york somewhere? I can not wait any longer. =/

Mine still says inbound out of customs since 27th. Does dis mean its still in new york somewhere? I can not wait any longer. =/

These are looking better and better everytime I come in here. I might just double up!

February is killing my pockets!

These are looking better and better everytime I come in here. I might just double up!

February is killing my pockets!

Ay who gonna wear the XIII's for ballin and who gonna wear em' casually. Imma wear my XIII's casually and for balling. How bout y'all?

Ay who gonna wear the XIII's for ballin and who gonna wear em' casually. Imma wear my XIII's casually and for balling. How bout y'all?

Originally Posted by jordanize84

im going to eventually hoop in all my j's....

Originally Posted by jordanize84

im going to eventually hoop in all my j's....

I've thought about buying a second pair of these to play basketball in, but I feel that they'll be too "chunky" for me. Then again, I do need a pair of new basketball shoes. I can't wait for these.
pimp.gif

I've thought about buying a second pair of these to play basketball in, but I feel that they'll be too "chunky" for me. Then again, I do need a pair of new basketball shoes. I can't wait for these.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

These should sell great. $96 on Swoosh, I'll take 2 pair all day long.

You're certain that these'll discounted on be on Swoosh? 
nerd.gif

The IIIs weren't..

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

These should sell great. $96 on Swoosh, I'll take 2 pair all day long.

You're certain that these'll discounted on be on Swoosh? 
nerd.gif

The IIIs weren't..

Originally Posted by Mikey23

These need to drop already.

Still waiting for my first pair. Still says inbound out of customs. So idk if it left nyc or still sitting coz of the snow storm. Somebody give me info on wats goin on in nyc. I really don't know why the status has been like dat since 27th. Smh..

Originally Posted by Mikey23

These need to drop already.

Still waiting for my first pair. Still says inbound out of customs. So idk if it left nyc or still sitting coz of the snow storm. Somebody give me info on wats goin on in nyc. I really don't know why the status has been like dat since 27th. Smh..

Back
Top Bottom