AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Damn it...I know these shoes are classic...and they aiiight but i just can get myself to want and go cop and pair...hopefully that changes on release day

If it takes that much debating, you probably really don't like them and are falling for the hype.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Damn it...I know these shoes are classic...and they aiiight but i just can get myself to want and go cop and pair...hopefully that changes on release day

If it takes that much debating, you probably really don't like them and are falling for the hype.
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Had me falling out of my chair!

trying so hard to like J's for the sake of them being a specific J
roll.gif

grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Had me falling out of my chair!

trying so hard to like J's for the sake of them being a specific J
roll.gif

grin.gif

True that...You know what they say...Hype Kills...Royal Foams here I come!

grin.gif

True that...You know what they say...Hype Kills...Royal Foams here I come!

can't wait

haven't copped jordans in years but just these past months i snatched up the flints and altitudes, these are next.

13's
pimp.gif
all i'll need is the breds to complete my little set. passed on the white/reds but i might grab em since they're still sitting some places.

can't wait

haven't copped jordans in years but just these past months i snatched up the flints and altitudes, these are next.

13's
pimp.gif
all i'll need is the breds to complete my little set. passed on the white/reds but i might grab em since they're still sitting some places.

Back
Top Bottom