AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

After I get these all I'll need are the black/reds and the white/blacks. JB, why not release them too since you're already released all the others? And while you think about that, drop those black/blue lows too pleeeaaaassseeeeeeeee

After I get these all I'll need are the black/reds and the white/blacks. JB, why not release them too since you're already released all the others? And while you think about that, drop those black/blue lows too pleeeaaaassseeeeeeeee

Originally Posted by rauls054

its taking forever to the rd

Only 25 more days 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by manslayer

Bred 13's are my all time favorite 13's ever, bought a DS pair from 04/05 couple months ago for a good price, if they re-release again I'll cop as many pairs as I can.
pimp.gif

Bred 13's are my all time favorite 13's ever, bought a DS pair from 04/05 couple months ago for a good price, if they re-release again I'll cop as many pairs as I can.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

pimp.gif

I agree, Bred's are number 2 behind playoffs.  Wasn't there a rumor going around that they were going to drop this year?

pimp.gif

I agree, Bred's are number 2 behind playoffs.  Wasn't there a rumor going around that they were going to drop this year?

pimp.gif

One can only hope for this rumor to happen.

pimp.gif

One can only hope for this rumor to happen.

These are officially on the radar now that my Cement IIIs came in! Can't wait! I hope the next 26 days go by quicker!

These are officially on the radar now that my Cement IIIs came in! Can't wait! I hope the next 26 days go by quicker!

Back
Top Bottom