AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!! i had the originals and loved em, definitely gettin the retro pair
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by a019

I need to come up with some money quick

I hate being 17 and unemployed
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Thankfully I do have the $169 put aside somewhere for these already. I just hope I don't get to the mall too late due to mom dukes and lose my sz. 10 to some hypebeasts.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Thankfully I do have the $169 put aside somewhere for these already. I just hope I don't get to the mall too late due to mom dukes and lose my sz. 10 to some hypebeasts.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Get a job or sell some of your other kicks but nevertheless get a job! and the shoes will pay for themselves...

Originally Posted by Gordonson

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Get a job or sell some of your other kicks but nevertheless get a job! and the shoes will pay for themselves...

Back
Top Bottom