AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

wheat is sick. copped the red and whites today, mom and pops place was trying to get rid of em. so i took em haha

wheat is sick. copped the red and whites today, mom and pops place was trying to get rid of em. so i took em haha

Contribution of my 13's.  Can't wait for the All Star 13, then I am set
smokin.gif

Front row DS

df935ab3e8277f284da2f606ae6062fd5f1b420.pjpg
b002594ee170c485fe7add37c31f6d5b7e6ba26.pjpg

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Black/chutney lows are so looked over.....................

Do it JB

Please don't, because they didn't sell when they released before. Not sure why dudes feen for kicks that sat and went on sale. Those were probably the worst selling low XIII's.

Do it JB

Please don't, because they didn't sell when they released before. Not sure why dudes feen for kicks that sat and went on sale. Those were probably the worst selling low XIII's.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

^2010's are decent believe me. I talk down on all these new retros but the 2010 flint 13's are right.

i just can't do it man no 3M!!
tired.gif

oh yeah
pimp.gif

180494_494387767665_508107665_6258076_5391755_n.jpg

This release is a must cop! two pairs if you can!

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

^2010's are decent believe me. I talk down on all these new retros but the 2010 flint 13's are right.

i just can't do it man no 3M!!
tired.gif

oh yeah
pimp.gif

180494_494387767665_508107665_6258076_5391755_n.jpg

This release is a must cop! two pairs if you can!

Mine should be here today. I can't wait to go home. Will take pics for u fellas. I need me a pair of breds. Great pic up there!

Mine should be here today. I can't wait to go home. Will take pics for u fellas. I need me a pair of breds. Great pic up there!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Do it JB

I had them as a kid my dad is acowboy so he picked them out guess he liked the color lol im still trying to find a pair for me to suprise him take him back 13 years ago
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Do it JB

I had them as a kid my dad is acowboy so he picked them out guess he liked the color lol im still trying to find a pair for me to suprise him take him back 13 years ago
pimp.gif

NAHH I REALLY NEED A PAIR OF THE CDP RETRO THOUGH.. CANT BELIEVE I SLEPT SMH

NAHH I REALLY NEED A PAIR OF THE CDP RETRO THOUGH.. CANT BELIEVE I SLEPT SMH

I just got a worn twice pair of chutneys a couple months ago, no creases, jumpmans still in take, even the print on the insole still complete, perfect. I missed them as a kid but always have a deep attraction to them. I broke an insane amount of necks when i rocked em with hoopin shorts. the people around my age and older all were gassed. the younger crowd werent impressed lol. they didnt know anything about them. some thought they were fake lol

I just got a worn twice pair of chutneys a couple months ago, no creases, jumpmans still in take, even the print on the insole still complete, perfect. I missed them as a kid but always have a deep attraction to them. I broke an insane amount of necks when i rocked em with hoopin shorts. the people around my age and older all were gassed. the younger crowd werent impressed lol. they didnt know anything about them. some thought they were fake lol

Back
Top Bottom