AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

i agree jordan 13 lows need to be retroed

jordan brand is so %%% backwards

why release the low 12's when the 13's OG color ways woudl see alot better

i liked all the 2005 low 13's myself

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by glo1980

Get ready to break necks with these kicks.

You must stay in Alaska
30t6p3b.gif

...or have 97 posts...

ohwell.gif
 Great shoes but, I wouldn't go as far as considering these as neck breakers.   

ohwell.gif
 Great shoes but, I wouldn't go as far as considering these as neck breakers.   

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

I'll be breaking my grandpa's ankles with these kicks. We hoop. That's why 2x for me is a must.

laugh.gif

And if were talking about lows being retroed, then JB bring these out and do them justice.

These as the regular midcut would be CRAZY!
eek.gif

I'll be breaking my grandpa's ankles with these kicks. We hoop. That's why 2x for me is a must.

laugh.gif

And if were talking about lows being retroed, then JB bring these out and do them justice.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

What are you 12?  
laugh.gif
I'm saying though! Dudes laughing because these aren't limited enough to break necks. I'M shaking my head at the fact that people genuinely buy ANY shoe with that in mind.
But word, those lows would be dope with a mid cut.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

What are you 12?  
laugh.gif
I'm saying though! Dudes laughing because these aren't limited enough to break necks. I'M shaking my head at the fact that people genuinely buy ANY shoe with that in mind.
But word, those lows would be dope with a mid cut.

Ray, you said it! That's all I want for XIIIs. Might pick these up because they're one of my favorites, but I don't need em. hmmmm tough call

Ray, you said it! That's all I want for XIIIs. Might pick these up because they're one of my favorites, but I don't need em. hmmmm tough call

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

laugh.gif

eek.gif

Nah, drop these but keep them as lows.  If they drop as lows, I'm already going to be broke.  If they are mids...damn....sorry future little one, no college for you.  better start writing those scholarship essays when you're 5.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

laugh.gif

eek.gif

Nah, drop these but keep them as lows.  If they drop as lows, I'm already going to be broke.  If they are mids...damn....sorry future little one, no college for you.  better start writing those scholarship essays when you're 5.

Back
Top Bottom