AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

@memphiss good stuff
pimp.gif
, only 13 I'll be missing after these would be the white/black joints.

@memphiss good stuff
pimp.gif
, only 13 I'll be missing after these would be the white/black joints.

Con: Definitely! Eventhough I'm not a HUGE fan of the navy/obsidian color, but the Navy / Black / Carolina XIIIs are the best Jordan lows with the Black / Maize following, imho.

Con: Definitely! Eventhough I'm not a HUGE fan of the navy/obsidian color, but the Navy / Black / Carolina XIIIs are the best Jordan lows with the Black / Maize following, imho.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

AFTER THESE, I WILL HAVE ALL THE RELEVANT 13'S TO COMPLETE MY 13 COLLECTION.

2h4hp9y.jpg

29dwok3.jpg

embarassed.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Nice set of XIII's you got there
pimp.gif
. One of my favorite J's of all time. I'm just missing the XIII's from the CDP pack. Hopefully they'll re-retro that colorway again.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

AFTER THESE, I WILL HAVE ALL THE RELEVANT 13'S TO COMPLETE MY 13 COLLECTION.

2h4hp9y.jpg

29dwok3.jpg

embarassed.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Nice set of XIII's you got there
pimp.gif
. One of my favorite J's of all time. I'm just missing the XIII's from the CDP pack. Hopefully they'll re-retro that colorway again.

seeing that group shot makes me cry at the poor quality of the recently reto'd flints....not even a sparkle of 3m in that pic!! SMH

seeing that group shot makes me cry at the poor quality of the recently reto'd flints....not even a sparkle of 3m in that pic!! SMH

Originally Posted by Jrunk

These will b copped 4 sure but i would b ecstatic if they would release the chutney's lows or even better make them hi i would w/o a doubt cop 4 pairs                                                          
air-jordan-13-xiii-original-og-low-chutneys-black-chutney-3.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man I wore these till I had holes in my shoe,probably the most prized Jordan Low
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Jrunk

These will b copped 4 sure but i would b ecstatic if they would release the chutney's lows or even better make them hi i would w/o a doubt cop 4 pairs                                                          
air-jordan-13-xiii-original-og-low-chutneys-black-chutney-3.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man I wore these till I had holes in my shoe,probably the most prized Jordan Low
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom