AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

after 2 wears these are still lookin great. I love em. I'm definitely coppin a 2nd pair on RD. The only issue is that the suede collects lint like a friggin lint brush
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JAYS

I have a question would this release every where even finishline.. my girl bought me a gift card for finishline but im afraid finishline wont have these....

they will for sure have them

Originally Posted by JAYS

I have a question would this release every where even finishline.. my girl bought me a gift card for finishline but im afraid finishline wont have these....

they will for sure have them

I mean I can understand the cats that go hard and preorder MONTHS in adv. Be the first on the scene, talk of the town, yada yada. But Pre ordering a week or two in advance??? Crazy talk.

imo.

I mean I can understand the cats that go hard and preorder MONTHS in adv. Be the first on the scene, talk of the town, yada yada. But Pre ordering a week or two in advance??? Crazy talk.

imo.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Have a feeling these aren't going to sit around like the Red/White XIII's were. They will probably sell like the Flints. They'll be gone from our sights before we know it. Don't sleep on them, but don't get caught in the hype either.

Copped x2.
3days later. No. 7days later possibly

Have a feeling these aren't going to sit around like the Red/White XIII's were. They will probably sell like the Flints. They'll be gone from our sights before we know it. Don't sleep on them, but don't get caught in the hype either.

Copped x2.

Originally Posted by mike mathis

These are Starting To Look Average

Bred 13s>>>>>>>>>>playoffs its not even close

Bred 13's are that high fashion nonsense...playoff 13 are just that solid subtle colorway that stands out with the smallest details. 13's rock period though...great era when michael wore em and great shape in general. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mike mathis

These are Starting To Look Average

Bred 13s>>>>>>>>>>playoffs its not even close

Bred 13's are that high fashion nonsense...playoff 13 are just that solid subtle colorway that stands out with the smallest details. 13's rock period though...great era when michael wore em and great shape in general. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by drillest

Copped x2.

Damn son im suprised you still rockin wit that AVY
laugh.gif
.I made that joint for you like 5 years ago
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by drillest

Copped x2.

Damn son im suprised you still rockin wit that AVY
laugh.gif
.I made that joint for you like 5 years ago
laugh.gif

^on a side note, could you possibly hook me up with 1?

As for the 13s, I probably wont be able to cop these on RD. But they shouldn't sell out in the A, so I'm hoping I'll be alright.

^on a side note, could you possibly hook me up with 1?

As for the 13s, I probably wont be able to cop these on RD. But they shouldn't sell out in the A, so I'm hoping I'll be alright.

I personally like the playoffs over the breds.....but the 13s in general are a great shoe......

I personally like the playoffs over the breds.....but the 13s in general are a great shoe......

Back
Top Bottom